Premium Membership Renewal ?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Premium Membership Renewal ?
iwannabesedated
7/22/08 9:28:51PM
I noticed that my membership was Renewed after the year was up.

I didnt receive any PM's or renewed it myself...So at first i was like Sweet..did i get a free renewal or something.

Today im lookin over my bank statement online and i see a paypal transaction from a few weeks ago.And im like WTF?? i havent bought anything online in awhile because i been broke due to spending my money on Hoes,Booze, and square dance lessons..

So i checked paypal and i had a debit from MMAplayground where it renewed my membership...Not that i have a problem with that i had all intentions to renew it anyways so im not bitching really..but i thought i wouldve been asked if i wanted to renew..because i normally dont like people dippin in to my bank account without notifying me first...Unless i checked to auto-bill me after i initially went premium...???

and last but not least....do i get another t-shirt...its been a few weeks and i havent got a new one yet???? cause on the paypal debit it said it was for a t-shirt and membership...

Thanks
Rush
7/22/08 9:50:40PM
When you sign up for a premium membership it tells you in the terms of the membership that your membership will automatically be renewed until you cancel it yourself.
iwannabesedated
7/22/08 9:55:50PM

Posted by Rush

When you sign up for a premium membership it tells you in the terms of the membership that your membership will automatically be renewed until you cancel it yourself.

Thanks man....GUess thats what i get for not reading those things.

Like i said no biggie

do i get another shirt??
Rush
7/22/08 9:58:04PM
I don't know. My membership was recently renewed and I haven't gotten one. So I really don't know. That's a question for the site admins.
holt8081
7/22/08 10:34:23PM
ya that would be cool I would like another shirt.
stock
7/23/08 9:19:22AM
I never got a T-Shirt with my orignial membership.
Was I supposed to?
npayant
7/23/08 10:28:09AM

Posted by stock

I never got a T-Shirt with my orignial membership.
Was I supposed to?

It depends on if you paid for it or not. There are two options:

$19.95 - just the premium membership

and

$29.95 - premium membership + t-shirt

Here a link to the page: Premium Membership

Hope this helps!
ncordless
7/25/08 4:25:13PM
I changed cards... do not try to charge it to the old one!!! Lemme know how to give you my new number and we'll get it set up.
Rush
7/25/08 4:39:34PM

Posted by tap_or_snap

I didnt know this, thanks for bringing it up threadstarter, im due for renewal next month so am interested how do you cancel and how do you find your exact renewal date (my account just says september no specific date)?? Im assuming you have to email someone, i had a look on the tabs under "my account" and "About/info" but i couldn't find anything.

Your exact renewal date is one year (exactly) from when you paid.

As for canceling or general questions. You can contact support@internetpoint.com

They run the subscription service. If you paid by paypal you should have all the information that they need to answre your concerns.

Amount:
Date:
Subscription Name:
Subscription Number:
Item Number:
Rush
7/25/08 4:41:48PM

Posted by npayant

and

Ah, I think when I signed up it was 20$ and you got a free T-shirt that. No matter, I already have two shirts.
hotrodttt
7/26/08 3:10:05AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by npayant

and

Ah, I think when I signed up it was 20$ and you got a free T-shirt that. No matter, I already have two shirts.

I have 1 Shirt from Winning a Trivia Challange