Premium Membership Question

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Premium Membership Question
emfleek
12/3/08 3:10:44PM
Sorry for posting this here, but I'm in need of a quick answer...

When you go PREMIUM, are you automatically charged at the end of each year to renew your membership or is renewal something that you must do on your own each year?

I ask because I don't like surprises.
bojangalz
12/3/08 3:14:59PM
pretty sure it renews for you.
emfleek
12/3/08 3:20:50PM

Posted by bojangalz

Hmm...if that's the case, that could be the deal breaker.
iwannabesedated
12/3/08 3:28:11PM

Posted by bojangalz

Yeah it renews it for you..It renewed mine and i didnt know and started a thread asking if it did along time ago..But yeah it'll re-new automatically unless you cancel it.But it was only 20 bucks so.....no biggies
tuvok500
12/3/08 3:30:00PM
just have to do this man :

1 take your premium membership

2- paid it with paypal

3- wait that your premium account is active and correct.

4- go to your paypal account

5- account overview and click on edit profile, or go directly to profile , you see it on top .

6- pay list, it is under financial information

7- you will see the merchant that you authorized, clic on it and cancel the authorization.

8- when it will be time for you to renew they always send you an email some days before with a renew link, you just manually renew your premium membership.

9- wait some days and cancel the authorization again in your paypal account.

so, if you are aways for sometimes and you don't read your mail they will not be able to automatically renew your membership without you.

emfleek
12/3/08 3:34:11PM

Posted by tuvok500

2- paid it with paypal

5- account overview

6- pay list

7- you will see the merchant that you authorized, clic on it and cancel the authorization.

8- when it will be time for you to renew they always send you an email some days before with a renew link, you just manually renew your premium membership.

so, if you are aways for sometimes and you don't read your mail they will not be able to automatically renew your membership without you.

Ahhh...good call. Thanks, man!
emfleek
12/3/08 3:43:49PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by tuvok500

2- paid it with paypal

5- account overview

6- pay list

I was checking to see if I could do this...once I got to #6, I was lost. There is no "Pay List" that I could find.

Maybe I'll just remove my card info once my premium status is given...can't draw water from an empty well, right?
emfleek
12/3/08 3:50:32PM
I own stock in this mofo now, bitches!*

* Finally. Sorry it took so long.
tuvok500
12/3/08 3:56:37PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by emfleek

Posted by tuvok500

2- paid it with paypal

5- account overview

6- pay list

I was checking to see if I could do this...once I got to #6, I was lost. There is no "Pay List" that I could find.

Maybe I'll just remove my card info once my premium status is given...can't draw water from an empty well, right?

sorry, go to profile instead of account overview.

then pay list is there below financial information.

you can also reach it in account overview , you will need to click on edit profile then.

sorry !! lol
Bobby-B-Bonkers
12/3/08 11:57:00PM
i did the premium plus and I'm still waiting for my t-shirt!!!

EvenFlow
12/4/08 12:14:24AM
I sent in my money for premium the day before thanksgiving and I havnt gone premium yet

whats the deal mods?
emfleek
12/4/08 8:11:24AM

Posted by EvenFlow

I sent in my money for premium the day before thanksgiving and I havnt gone premium yet

whats the deal mods?

Did you send it via snail mail?
DCRage
12/4/08 8:29:34AM
EvenFlow PM'd me with the same question and I pretty much replied with the same thing. Once I get a reply from him I'll try and re-direct him to the appropriate person, but I'm thinking that might be the case. With PayPal it shouldn't take more than a day or so, and even with the holiday it still should've been done already.

Edits:
Fleek-your membership is automatically renewed unless you cancel it. This usually will be done about 2 months before it expires-that's when my membership was renewed.

Bobby-B-Bonkers-the t-shirt takes roughly 1-2 weeks to arrive since it's sent via USPS.
EvenFlow
12/4/08 11:27:07PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by EvenFlow

whats the deal mods?

Did you send it via snail mail?

yeah i sent it by mail but from the sound of things i got jacked (not pointing fingers)
The_Metal_Maniac
12/4/08 11:54:31PM
Why am I the only premium member that's not listed on the premium members section of this sit. I ask this question once every month and no one ever answers me. The site hates me
emfleek
12/5/08 9:00:18AM

Posted by EvenFlow

yeah i sent it by mail but from the sound of things i got jacked (not pointing fingers)

Give it some time. You'll be taken care of.
EvenFlow
12/6/08 1:35:30AM
its kinda strange that im premium without confirmation that ive paid but i appreciate the trust level of the admin's that are giving me the benefit of the doubt that i did in fact go thru the motion of sending money, but this still leads me to believe my money has been stolen if it hasnt arrived yet, this will make it twice as painful if i go premium then lose that and the money

oh well, thanks anyway guys for trusting me this far, i wouldnt be so generous just because someone said they paid

DoTheMMAth
12/18/08 10:45:47AM

Posted by Bobby-B-Bonkers

i did the premium plus and I'm still waiting for my t-shirt!!!

Please send me your preferred size, name, and addy and I'll get it out to you asap. Not quite sure why, but the number of mail fails we get on the shirts is not low
DoTheMMAth
12/18/08 10:47:33AM
On the purchase screen for the premium membership it plainly states that it is a subscription. And as has been mentioned, all that it takes to cancel a paypal subscription is to be logged into your paypal account (you can probably do it right after you purchase it) and to do it.