Premium Membership Marketing

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Premium Membership Marketing
POLL: Good idear or bad idea ?
Good idea 82% (18)
Bad idea 18% (4)
Kpro
8/16/08 2:23:09AM
We should have a Top 20 (or 30,40, etc)" list of most real money won by members.

If this list was posted on the front page of the site, while pointing out that a Premium membership doubles the payout, I think our Premium Membership base would greatly improve.

I can't see this doing anything other than furthering site improvements. Everyone thinking of buying a premium membership probably would after totalling up the thousands the site has paid if made easibly viewable.

"Freelance Playground Marketing Associate". -KPro
ufcboss
8/16/08 2:57:46AM
I cant believe more people arnt Premium here, It makes the site a whole lot better. And if your a yank, You get a shirt. ( Which I will add it is bullshit that I cant get one, What doesnt america deliver to australia!!) But, More people should go Premium, They dont know what they are missing!
Svartorm
8/16/08 3:10:18AM
I think B_Goetz might be commiting tax fraud by not claiming this site as his second income, so I won't want to blow his cover.
MMAcca
8/16/08 5:57:50AM

Posted by Svartorm

I think B_Goetz might be commiting tax fraud by not claiming this site as his second income, so I won't want to blow his cover.

How much has he won ?
DCRage
8/16/08 7:41:43AM
I'd say roughly $500 or so. Had he been premium that number would be closer to $900.
SmileR
8/16/08 7:58:57AM
I hate done king?!?!
Ordep
8/16/08 9:16:54AM
As I stated before: I'm going premium with my 777 post, so almost there.
holt8081
8/16/08 11:34:56AM
I like money, shure wish I could win some.
wrestler189
8/16/08 2:56:47PM

Posted by Svartorm

hahahaha
randompunter
8/16/08 6:00:43PM
How about if anyone wins any money they have to become a premium member with there first winnings
SpiderSilva
8/16/08 8:28:26PM
I went premium do to all the adds poping up everywhere
NewGuy
8/16/08 8:46:51PM
I was on the site so much I felt guilty not giving them something. But really it is worth every penny.
juanez13
8/16/08 10:45:55PM

Posted by randompunter

How about if anyone wins any money they have to become a premium member with there first winnings

If i win somethings that probably what i'd do ...too bad i'll never win anything..I'm decent in both leagues but I never seem to get close to winning, closest i've gotten was 2nd in points from DREAM.
Kpro
8/16/08 11:44:33PM

Posted by randompunter

I think this is an excllent idea and whatever Mod reading this should run it by the others. 100% Win/Win situation.
Svartorm
8/17/08 12:53:59AM
I don't personally agree with that. I don't like telling people how to spend their money. Granted, if you win it once and are consistantly in the top of the heap, it only makes sense to drop a little bit and potentially double your winnings, but that should be up to the winner, not us.

I'm honestly surpised more people don't sign up at the end of seasons when they're in the top ten or twenty in earnings or points. You're already in contention for $500, so why not drop the couple bucks incase you hit it and get the additional $500?
scoozna
8/17/08 2:00:50PM
I think it makes a lot of sense. It's not telling anyone to do anything, but rather showing them another reason why to become a member.