Premium Membership

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Premium Membership
bullettdodger
12/17/07 12:31:54AM
Thinking about becoming a Premium member, this is a great site that has expanded my knowlage of mma greatly since i joined late this summer. I was watching the Randy V Gonzaga fight over at a friends house and he told me about this site and ever since i've been hooked. I log on probably a lot more than i should and waste as much free time looking things up here as possible... I think its a bout high time i decided to support the site and keep things free for other people to enjoy. One question though, how do the shirt sizes run, smaller or bigger?
ufcboss
12/17/07 2:51:53AM
All should become Premium members, Just on fact that it will keep the playground open forever.

What is $12 per year, I spent more than that today, On crap!
And im sure im not the only one.

I cant believe how many people are not Premium member's.

(Maybe a "Premuim forum" Is in need to attract more people)
grappler0000
12/17/07 6:59:56AM
IMO the shirts run a little bigger.
DCRage
12/17/07 10:00:04AM
Just signed up for my Premium Membership, looking forward to getting my t-shirt!
wolfman
12/17/07 11:02:37AM

Posted by ufcboss

All should become Premium members, Just on fact that it will keep the playground open forever.

What is $12 per year, I spent more than that today, On crap!
And im sure im not the only one.

I cant believe how many people are not Premium member's.

(Maybe a "Premuim forum" Is in need to attract more people)

Amen
bullettdodger
12/17/07 12:26:39PM
Well its done :D can't wait to get that shirt... but i didn't wait for ya'll to let me know that they run a lil bigger, but its okay im kind of a big smallish guy anyway so a medium should be fine
DCRage
12/17/07 12:39:05PM
And the shirts are likely 100% cotton, which means they'll shrink after you put them through the laundry, or at least in the dryer on high heat. Just don't do that too many times or it'll get too small too fast.
madmarck
12/17/07 1:37:44PM
i spend $12 a year on women......................................................................
$12 a year on a site might actually bring some return
Svartorm
12/18/07 4:42:00AM
Dude, this is The Locker Room, not The Therapists Couch.