Just went Premium...

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Just went Premium...
Next Page »
Jackelope
7/10/08 9:23:34PM
A few minutes ago I finally coughed up some dough and went premium. I even splurged for the T-Shirt

This site is absolutely fantastic. If you've ever considered going Premium I highly suggest going through with it. Financially I was in a bit of a spot, so it took me a while to go premium, but now I have and I plan on staying that way. Not for the rewards of being a premium member, but for contributing to a good thing. The site is top notch and full of great members ran by excellent mods. For those users out there who don't participate in the discussions much I'd encourage you to throw your name in the hat and mix it up. We could always use a new perspective and for me personally it greatly increases the pleasure of watching events after having discussed it with knowledgeable individuals for weeks on end.

I just wanted to formally thank all the mods and members that make this site what it is. I'm not one to call out names for fear of forgetting key people. I will say though- if we've conversed in the past good or bad I respect almost every person on this site and the knowledge or opinions they bring to the table.

Thanks again to all the playground members! If you've got the spare dough, go premium!

Jon
wolfman
7/10/08 9:35:39PM

Glad to see you join the dark side.
Twenty20Dollars
7/10/08 9:41:45PM
who has extra dough
wolfman
7/10/08 9:46:09PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

who has extra dough

You apparently, I mean why else would your name be, "Twenty20Dollars". $20 is all it takes to go Premium.
Twenty20Dollars
7/10/08 9:56:21PM
dollar is my last name
Jackelope
7/10/08 9:56:42PM

Posted by wolfman

who has extra dough

You apparently, I mean why else would your name be, "Twenty20Dollars". $20 is all it takes to go Premium.

LMAO
Jackelope
7/10/08 9:57:50PM

dollar is my last name

Whoops, I accidentally gave you props that I meant to give to Wolfman. Free props, though... save em up and sell em off and you may have enough dough to go premium!
wolfman
7/10/08 9:59:00PM

dollar is my last name

I was just giving you a hard time.
holt8081
7/10/08 10:10:45PM

Posted by Jackelope

A few minutes ago I finally coughed up some dough and went premium. I even splurged for the T-Shirt

This site is absolutely fantastic. If you've ever considered going Premium I highly suggest going through with it. Financially I was in a bit of a spot, so it took me a while to go premium, but now I have and I plan on staying that way. Not for the rewards of being a premium member, but for contributing to a good thing. The site is top notch and full of great members ran by excellent mods. For those users out there who don't participate in the discussions much I'd encourage you to throw your name in the hat and mix it up. We could always use a new perspective and for me personally it greatly increases the pleasure of watching events after having discussed it with knowledgeable individuals for weeks on end.

I just wanted to formally thank all the mods and members that make this site what it is. I'm not one to call out names for fear of forgetting key people. I will say though- if we've conversed in the past good or bad I respect almost every person on this site and the knowledge or opinions they bring to the table.

Thanks again to all the playground members! If you've got the spare dough, go premium!

Jon

Nice!!! welcome, the shirts fit nice to.
Twenty20Dollars
7/10/08 10:24:30PM
well im going to need that 20$ to pay for gas now a days.
wolfman
7/10/08 10:29:31PM

How original.....but yeah, gas prices suck.
Twenty20Dollars
7/10/08 10:34:36PM
just saying ha
npayant
7/10/08 10:45:19PM

Posted by Jackelope

Jon

Great post! I'll make sure to come back and give you props once I spread it around...

As promised in a thread about a month ago... I will be going Premium very shortly!
Gannon
7/10/08 10:47:07PM
Vaseline=Basic

Ky Jelly= Premium
telnights
7/10/08 10:52:02PM
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/11/08 12:06:50AM
supporting the site is uber kewl
holt8081
7/11/08 12:28:31AM

How much is gas out there..........................its $4.60 here.
ufcboss
7/11/08 4:32:56AM
Petrol here is 1.69 per litre.

Anyways....How much better is this site for premium guys, I mean to be honest, There are way too many adds and it screws this site up, For you regular users anyway.

WAR PREMIUM MEMBERS,
DCRage
7/11/08 6:28:03AM

Posted by holt8081

I can get it where I live for $3.95-$3.98 a gallon, which is still a bit below the average price here.
ncordless
7/11/08 7:57:26AM

Price of Gas: $4.00

Price of a six pack of good beer: $9.00

Price of membership & T-shirt: $29.95

Price of an Affliction T-shirt: $50.00

Price of tickets to UFC 87: $125.00

Supporting a site that you spend an unhealthy amount of time on discussing your favorite sport with people who know that Kimbo>all isn't true:

PRICELESS
holt8081
7/11/08 9:58:12AM

Posted by ncordless

Price of Gas: $4.00

Price of a six pack of good beer: $9.00

Price of membership & T-shirt: $29.95

Price of an Affliction T-shirt: $50.00

Price of tickets to UFC 87: $125.00

Supporting a site that you spend an unhealthy amount of time on discussing your favorite sport with people who know that Kimbo>all isn't true:

PRICELESS

npayant
7/11/08 11:56:04AM
Count me in... finally!!!

I've been here since the beginning and I finally went premium! Now, if only I could win an event!

Thanks for the inspiration Jackelope!
Kracker_Jap
7/11/08 8:22:32PM
Going Premium was the best and only way I could think of to truly show the creators of this site, I was thankful

misses1112
7/11/08 8:38:24PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Going Premium was the best and only way I could think of to truly show the creators of this site, I was thankful

DITTO!!!!!
Kracker_Jap
7/13/08 9:09:53PM

Posted by Figsak

Posted by holt8081

That sir is because you live in The Peoples Republic of Commufornia.

Check your state taxes!

Your state motto is "Hug a tree, tax the hug, tax the tree".

ya and if you think they are bad try Washington state where we have the actual trees to tax
zephead
7/15/08 4:08:48PM
Thanks for going premium, the money you spend on going premium is the money I spend keeping the pimphand strong in Vegas on fight nights.
Shogunator800
7/23/08 2:54:56AM
I've been thinking about doing this too.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/23/08 8:48:39AM
I now suggest you contact " The Fleek" for those secret Alba basement pics
king_katool
7/23/08 4:40:13PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

I now suggest you contact " The Fleek" for those secret Alba basement pics

secrect alba basements pics, it didnt say that was included in the membership lol i should be premium in the next month or so 2 PPVs this month money is going to be a little tight

EDIT: gas in ontario canada $1.33, and i thought that was high lol
DCRage
7/23/08 5:09:57PM
Although don't they sell it by the liter up there? If so that actually isn't that cheap, 4 liters = 1 gallon, so that's actually something like $5.32 a gallon.
Pages: [1] 2