Premier League Starts Saturday!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Premier League Starts Saturday!
gartface
8/9/10 2:44:41PM
My Reds look poised for a top four finish!

1daveufc
8/9/10 2:55:14PM
what does YNWA stand for?
gartface
8/9/10 3:14:25PM
You'll Never Walk Alone.
1daveufc
8/9/10 3:33:29PM
oh right Am not sure about the top 4 finish cause there a lot of good teams in the premier league now!
SmileR
8/9/10 4:43:13PM

Posted by 1daveufc

oh right Am not sure about the top 4 finish cause there a lot of good teams in the premier league now!

I'm positive not a top 4 finish because Everton have got a full strength squad and they'll be take 4th!
marcoDGK
8/9/10 6:40:03PM
anyone know where someone can watch the games online? The rabbit ears don't get them.
babalu46
8/9/10 8:06:03PM
I expect the usual top 4 but if anyone is going to break into it i expect it to be Man City and their many millions.
gartface
8/10/10 8:39:29AM

Posted by babalu46

I expect the usual top 4 but if anyone is going to break into it i expect it to be Man City and their many millions.

I'm not buying into their hype. Just like Los Galacticos back in the early 2000s, when Real had Beckham, Zidane, Figo, Raul and Ronaldo, Man City won't have the chemistry right off hand to win a title or compete for Champion's League spots.

Everton...I think they'll finish fifth or sixth behind Tottenham and maybe Man City. Liverpool are also healthy, aside from Torres(who should be back in a few weeks), and are poised to play in the Champion's League next year.

As for the website you can watch, I'll PM you a link.
Caesarrrr
8/10/10 4:14:08PM
YNWA stands for I'm a scouse. lol.

I can't wait for this. MY reds took home the community shield, and I'm confident they'll take the league this year as well.