Pregnant Woman Eats Furniture Polish

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Pregnant Woman Eats Furniture Polish
Kpro
7/22/11 10:32:09PM
A pregnant woman with a constant craving for furniture polish has been diagnosed with a rare eating disorder after her three-times-a-day habit forced her to seek medical advice.
Seven months pregnant Emma Veness, 26, is inexplicably drawn to eating polish despite her own fears she could be harming her baby. She first started sniffing her dusters but then started to eat polish straight from the can

Since her unusual habit started she has consumed three whole cans and now worries her craving will never go away.
Emma, from Birmingham, was first drawn to the cleaning product a few months into her pregnancy and now says she must eat it two or three times a day to keep her cravings at bay.

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
7/22/11 10:40:12PM
Maybe she should just switch to meth, wait that might get too expensive.
grappler0000
7/22/11 10:46:28PM
It's like walking on sunshine.
kopower
7/22/11 11:18:25PM
Crazy. My wife who is around 30 weeks pregnant has been craving smells lately. We actually just got back from the store and I noticed she bought a pack of tennis balls. She somehow was craving the smell. She also loves the smell of swimming pools and shoe stores. After reading this story, I might have to keep an eye on her.

Maybe tennis balls are a gateway drug?
Kpro
7/23/11 12:05:03AM

Posted by kopower

Crazy. My wife who is around 30 weeks pregnant has been craving smells lately. We actually just got back from the store and I noticed she bought a pack of tennis balls. She somehow was craving the smell. She also loves the smell of swimming pools and shoe stores. After reading this story, I might have to keep an eye on her.

You have no idea bro

bojangalz
7/23/11 12:20:34AM

Posted by grappler0000

It's like walking on sunshine.

Now that's good comedy. I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the story.

For those who didn't get the reference.
kopower
7/23/11 12:25:13AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by kopower

You have no idea bro

Lol. Ah Kpro, you never cease to amaze me.
Twenty20Dollars
7/23/11 12:56:57AM
And don't it feel good!

I just saw the south park video of that with Towlie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4wQfCWAmtA&feature=related