My UFC 95 Predictions **VIDEO**

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » My UFC 95 Predictions **VIDEO**
loller90278
2/9/09 12:32:56AM
better editing this time around, but still very raw. i need to learn how to a thing or two about editing. well here it is!

UFC 95 Predictions
Aether
2/9/09 7:24:14AM
I have spent a lot of time editing videos with vegas video. If you use that program I can probably tell you how to do pretty much anything you need to do.
mentalcase
2/9/09 2:00:44PM
i thought i might try out the av bet feature on this site so i sent u a bet
loller90278
2/9/09 4:00:24PM

Posted by Aether

I have spent a lot of time editing videos with vegas video. If you use that program I can probably tell you how to do pretty much anything you need to do.

unfortunatly i got rid of vegas and am currently using corel videostudio.. it's pretty easy to use but i can't understand how to infuse the music soundtrack to the video file..

i save my video file and then attach the music in windows movie maker..
loller90278
2/9/09 4:06:45PM

Posted by mentalcase

i thought i might try out the av bet feature on this site so i sent u a bet

av bet accepted
EvenFlow
2/9/09 4:13:36PM
I was mad about the Gono fight too, he definatly won imo and he got Bisbing'ed, just not as bad.
Aether
2/10/09 4:18:01AM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by Aether

unfortunatly i got rid of vegas and am currently using corel videostudio.. it's pretty easy to use but i can't understand how to infuse the music soundtrack to the video file..

i save my video file and then attach the music in windows movie maker..

Yeah I have never used that program. I know in vegas you would just drag and drop the file into the editing window and it creates an audio track.
MFOTHER
2/10/09 12:15:56PM
these are constructive criticizms

1. what did you shoot that on? it looks like it was recrded on a phone
2. i cant agree with most of your picks. nate and kos are safe, rory will not win, and i really doubt cael will.

nice job tho....i like doing prediction as well
loller90278
2/11/09 4:07:49AM

Posted by MFOTHER

these are constructive criticizms

1. what did you shoot that on? it looks like it was recrded on a phone
2. i cant agree with most of your picks. nate and kos are safe, rory will not win, and i really doubt cael will.

nice job tho....i like doing prediction as well

it was recorded on a webcam, and it was in the dark so the picture looks shotty.
and its fine you dont agree with my picks! heck, you'd be better off disagreeing with me, looking at my record.