Praised in Defeat, Curran Says Move to 145 a ‘Possibility’

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Praised in Defeat, Curran Says Move to 145 a ‘Possibility’
Rabi
4/3/11 2:49:02PM
In the eyes of most, Pat Curran didn't win a single round of his Bellator lightweight title clash with Eddie Alvarez.

Link
Sir_Karl
4/3/11 4:09:02PM
I am not a fan of weight cutting in MMA but it might be a good opportunity for Curran. The only other option is to have a few fights and then try Alvarez again. I think Curran has immense potential though. He has impressed me a lot in his last few fights. At 145lbs Curran vs. Warren would be a great match up. I think Curran might have to up his game a good amount to get by Warren though. Curran would have the size advantage and probably the reach advantage too but I am not sure he could withstand Warren's wrestling skills. Curran is young though. If he takes the right paths in his training I think he could be one of the best.
FastKnockout
4/3/11 10:30:23PM
Sad to say that I missed this event, considering I'm a huge Eddie Alvarez fan. Had a weekend vacation. I like Curran, and I'd like to see him do great in his next fight. Alvarez is just a beast in Bellator. I'd like to see him make a switch to Strikeforce, then hopefully the UFC.
machodog76
4/4/11 1:30:08PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Sad to say that I missed this event, considering I'm a huge Eddie Alvarez fan. Had a weekend vacation. I like Curran, and I'd like to see him do great in his next fight. Alvarez is just a beast in Bellator. I'd like to see him make a switch to Strikeforce, then hopefully the UFC.

That sucks man, I had to get a DVR to keep my girlfriend, and keep up with all the fights. It's working out great I'd suggest it to anyone who likes to have a life and hates to miss fights.