Power for Power; Lesnar hit harder than Sylvia and Gonzaga?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Power for Power; Lesnar hit harder than Sylvia and Gonzaga?
TimW001
11/16/08 3:32:50AM
I think Lesnar hits a fair amount harder. He strikes kind of awkwardly, like he doesn't put his body or shoulder into it, just his arm. But I still think he hits probably just as hard or harder then some of the top strikers at hw.
haggiswashere
11/16/08 3:34:12AM
I guess in just pure power you could say that but he has some bad habits that i think could possibly get exploited (i thought randy would be the one to do that lol)
TimW001
11/16/08 3:38:50AM

Posted by haggiswashere

I guess in just pure power you could say that but he has some bad habits that i think could possibly get exploited (i thought randy would be the one to do that lol)

Yea I agree. Lesnar still gave away quite a few shots. Out of just pure length, Sylvia has long arms (Just speaking of from arm pit to fist) So I believe that Nog will be able to stand with him and give quite a few decent shots.
haggiswashere
11/16/08 3:42:58AM

Posted by TimW001

Posted by haggiswashere

Yea I agree. Lesnar still gave away quite a few shots. Out of just pure length, Sylvia has long arms (Just speaking of from arm pit to fist) So I believe that Nog will be able to stand with him and give quite a few decent shots.

Ya i think Nog could too. and if lesnar catches him i think nog would fall down and when lesnar came to finish, nog would sub him. Nog has never been finished and i don't think lesnar has it in him to do that. (knock on wood lol)

Do you know who lesnars boxing coach is?
JBatch
11/16/08 6:30:06AM
Lesnar is huge, whether he hits harder than Sylvia or Gonzaga I do not know.Lets get them all on sport science and see.