Pouya Rebek Does Impersonations of MMA Personalities

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Pouya Rebek Does Impersonations of MMA Personalities
crushedbacon
8/9/12 11:13:18PM
Not sure if people have seen this dude yet, but he was on the MMA Hour this week, had to post, just too funny. By the Overeem one I was laughing so hard I was in tears.

Pouya Rebek MMA Hour
infestructure
8/10/12 1:17:36AM
That was funny. Especially the Nate Diaz bit.

I can't stand Ariel. No clue about interviewing, makes mistakes all the time, instigates rivalries. I wouldn't be surprised if he's hoarding a big bag of jew gold somewhere...

prophecy033
8/10/12 1:31:55AM
His Vitor impression was pretty good "i like to thank my mothers, my fathers"
Gogoplatapus
8/10/12 9:32:54PM
Wow what a range that guy has.
DancingDoll
8/11/12 12:21:25PM
Loved this. He's brilliant!
Aether
8/11/12 1:48:26PM
lmao Belfort was the best.
crushedbacon
8/12/12 10:24:47AM

Posted by infestructure

I can't stand Ariel. No clue about interviewing, makes mistakes all the time, instigates rivalries. I wouldn't be surprised if he's hoarding a big bag of jew gold somewhere...

I think Helwani is hands down the best in MMA at what he does. Its not even close, Usain Bolt vs the field kind shit. Ariel is on top of almost every story on a consistent basis and rarely makes any kind of error. As for the instigating, that comes with the territory of asking good insightful questions, or he could go ask cookie-cutter questions, to which fighters would have canned responses. As for the last line on your post, not even gonna touch.... Talk about instigating. Ha.
Gogoplatapus
8/12/12 2:22:21PM

Posted by crushedbacon

Posted by infestructure

I think Helwani is hands down the best in MMA at what he does. Its not even close, Usain Bolt vs the field kind shit. Ariel is on top of almost every story on a consistent basis and rarely makes any kind of error. As for the instigating, that comes with the territory of asking good insightful questions, or he could go ask cookie-cutter questions, to which fighters would have canned responses. As for the last line on your post, not even gonna touch.... Talk about instigating. Ha.

Helwani is by far the best interviewer in the sport. To say he instigates things is just a way for a fighter to cop out of hard questioning. And now that Diaz and Tito vocalized this, boneheads everywhere latch on to it hard.

If you want to hear people with no clue about interviewing, grab a podcast.
aussiemma
8/14/12 5:24:37AM
pretty sure there is another vid on here aswell, he does the nate impersonation heaps better...hilarious !