Potty all the time: Alistair Overeem clowns rent-a-cops over greedy bathroom attendant

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Potty all the time: Alistair Overeem clowns rent-a-cops over greedy bathroom attendant
Wolfenstein
5/22/09 2:46:32PM
Alistair attended some famous dance club with his brother Valentijn. Went to the toilet and did not have coins to pay the toilet woman. Alistair told her he would pay a euro when he came back, because he did not have change. Then the security guard who was near by started to get involved. Valentijn saw the incident and also started asking what the problem was. They offered to pay, but by then 6 security guards came over surrounding them. The Overeem brothers were asked to leave, Alistair was already outside when he saw his brother Valentijn fighting. Valentijn still was discussing the situation on his way outside with one of the security guards hit Valentijn in the face with a flash light. Three security guards dived onto Valentijn and brother Alistair wanted to go back inside to help his brother. This resulted in five security guards in the hospital.”

link
941_Florida_Boy
5/22/09 2:59:21PM
just not worth going to any club that NEEDS 5 or 6 security guards
mkiv9secsupra
5/22/09 3:53:38PM

Maybe they will think about who they are being jerks too next time. Damn rent-a-cops.....why are they always jerks? Is it because they couldnt cut it as real cops? Haha
tallica62
5/22/09 4:19:32PM
im glad to see some tough guy meat heads got their asses kicked for thinkin just cuz there is 6 of them they can be dicks...like with most crowd/gangs, get them alone and its a very diff story
KaibaThedon
5/22/09 5:16:01PM
I always wondered what happened when MMA fighters fought regular everyday humans... lol

carnage baby!

i still wanna see someone like try to jump anderson silva though, cuz he doesnt look like a fighter - until those knees break ur nose wide open
MMAcca
5/22/09 5:29:30PM
Damn Paul Blart!
lohmann
5/22/09 11:18:34PM

Three security guards dived onto Valentijn and brother Alistair wanted to go back inside to help his brother. This resulted in five security guards in the hospital.”

Overeem would also pay a visit to the emergency room though only for a small but painful cut he had received on his hand during the altercation, however not without the insistence of those around him.

War Overeem!

Sounds like a movie.
mrsmiley
5/22/09 11:48:02PM
I love stories like this.

I hope the Overeem brothers never hit the town with Alexander.
They might defeat a small country.
MrGreeny
5/23/09 9:27:32PM
You gotta be shitting me. Who the hell is crazy enough to **** with Alistar Overeem. He is a BIIIIIIG dude. I can imagine someone picking on Kenny Florian, but Overeem ?! Geez.

SIdenote: HAVE U SEEN Valentijn!??! ( "Weight: 238.5 lb" )

I'm always happy, when a rent-a-cop gets sent to a hospital. :D

@mrsmiley. LOL. Im just thinking what would happen if the Overeem, Emelianenko and the Nogueira brothers get together for a party :D
jiujitsufreak74
5/24/09 10:59:29AM
i would like to hear both sides of this. now i am sure the security guards were wrong in their actions but we don't know their side of the story. either way it is pretty cool as a teenager to hear this sort of thing as i picture it like an old school kung fu movie

i just hope both Overeem brothers will be fine both medically and legally so i can see Allistar fight in the near future.
Wolfenstein
5/24/09 2:04:09PM
Honestly, I think Alistair is putting everyone on. I mean you top bathroom attendants, but you don't have to. Unless it's one of those gate operated systems which wouldn't make sense when he said, "I'll come right back" like there's a dollar bill changer next to the glory hole or something.
Jackelope
5/24/09 2:57:29PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Honestly, I think Alistair is putting everyone on. I mean you top bathroom attendants, but you don't have to. Unless it's one of those gate operated systems which wouldn't make sense when he said, "I'll come right back" like there's a dollar bill changer next to the glory hole or something.

Actually in Europe there are many bathroom that have a mandatory tip to use the restroom. Just try using the McDonald's bathroom in the Frankfurt am Main train station and tell me otherwise
Wolfenstein
5/24/09 6:57:26PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Wolfenstein

Actually in Europe there are many bathroom that have a mandatory tip to use the restroom. Just try using the McDonald's bathroom in the Frankfurt am Main train station and tell me otherwise

Really there's nothing worse than a bathroom attendant. I hate when people are trying to carry on conversations with me at the urinal.
Jackelope
5/24/09 7:28:57PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Wolfenstein

Really there's nothing worse than a bathroom attendant. I hate when people are trying to carry on conversations with me at the urinal.

It's not really the same. Generally they just hang out at the front door and have a little table that you put your euro coins onto. They don't have a bunch of gum and cologne to offer you, they just tend to the bathroom's cleanliness and such.

Although I am totally with you on the typical U.S. bathroom attendants. Those dudes drive me nuts.
Wolfenstein
5/24/09 7:36:57PM
That's what I'm alluding to though--if they're at the front door--then why would he say he'll pay when he gets back? It's not like he took his piss, and then didn't have the money to pay--kind of a pee and screw I guess. I mean where does he plan on getting euros from in the bathroom? Is there some sort of wishing well toilet or something?
Jackelope
5/24/09 7:40:49PM
Maybe he just had to take a leak really bad or something. If you don't pay, a lot of times they won't let you in. He probably was going to go in, take a leak, come back out to find his brother and then get some change to pay the attendant. That's what I would guess, anyway. Only he really knows, though