WITHOUT posting a spoiler, which fight was the best on the M-1 Global card?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » WITHOUT posting a spoiler, which fight was the best on the M-1 Global card?
emfleek
12/31/07 11:42:44AM
I'll be watching this tonight and it's the only way I can keep myself satisfied until I get to.

PLEASE DO NOT RUIN ANYTHING FOR ME (or anyone else who hasn't watched it).

So...which fight was the best?
hotrodttt
12/31/07 12:06:22PM
In my opinion Fedor vs Hong Man Choi was great, There was good Ground and Pound and great technical Jiu Jitsu. Awesome takedowns and it was a great showing by both men
Believe-in-judo81
12/31/07 12:10:29PM
If I could see one ever again I'd have to say Aoki Shinya v.s. Jung Bu Kyung. Great tilt, both fighters showed great spirit and a tenacity and an eagerness to finish that I haven't seen since Rumina Sato and Caol Uno's legendary first bout almost a decade ago. The first round was an absolute war, and had me on the edge of my seat. The Korean Judoka's display of heart in the second is very impressive. Everyone needs to see this one.

But there one other fight worth checking out, Kazuo Misaki v.s. Yoshihiro Akiyama.
I won't go into to details but you don't want to blink in this one, after the short feeling out phase it's all action, and the finish will make your jaw hit the floor.

Very solid card, all the bouts are worth a look, but those are the fights I think everyone would enjoy and want to see..

hotrodttt
12/31/07 12:26:59PM

Posted by Believe-in-judo81

If I could see one ever again I'd have to say Aoki Shinya v.s. Jung Bu Kyung. Great tilt, both fighters showed great spirit and a tenacity and an eagerness to finish that I haven't seen since Rumina Sato and Caol Uno's legendary first bout almost a decade ago. The first round was an absolute war, and had me on the edge of my seat. The Korean Judoka's display of heart in the second is very impressive. Everyone needs to see this one.

But there one other fight worth checking out, Kazuo Misaki v.s. Yoshihiro Akiyama.
I won't go into to details but you don't want to blink in this one, after the short feeling out phase it's all action, and the finish will make your jaw hit the floor.

Very solid card, all the bouts are worth a look, but those are the fights I think everyone would enjoy and want to see..

Yes, Shinya vs Jung was a great fight, I was suprised when Jung tried for the you know what at the beginning of the fight. And Jung really showed the Warrior spirit and I thought the battle was hard faught.
fedorwins1
12/31/07 12:28:05PM
Misaki vs Akiyama, crazy ending
Khon_Nan
1/7/08 12:09:17AM
Ishida Mitsuhiro vs Gilbert Melendez was the best nonstop action IMO.