Which poster do you respect?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Which poster do you respect?
Next Page »
mkiv9secsupra
2/25/08 11:10:06PM
Which poster(s) oppinion on this forum do you respect most?

for me Hippysmacker, CMill and madmarck are the guys i always make sure to check out there recent posts. what are yall's most respected posters?
Pookie
2/25/08 11:17:40PM
Not so much respect (as i respect practically everyone on here), but those who's opinions i respect more...

Cmill
JJfreak
Cornishmma...
Most of the mods in general...
Kastro
Fedorwins1
Traptnwonder
wolfman
hotrodttt
Mastodon5 (sagat)
pv3Hpv3p
juanez13
40ouncetofreedom
cowcatcher
Booradley
JimiMak
Manfred
Fullerene
Achillesheel
Grappler0000
Believe-in-judo
scoozna
stickan
Rcg
loller
mkiv9secsupra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

add more and more once i get reminded of certain posters lol.
jiujitsufreak74
2/25/08 11:22:15PM
there was a similar thread to this a while ago...but i'll play along anyway

my posters to look for are: hippysmacker, mastodon2 (especially with K-1...this man can teach all of us), pookie, cmill, manfred, jackelope, Believe-in-judo81(when he posts you should listen), fullrene, AchillesHeel, richieb19, grappler0000, Svartorm, Jimi Mak, Cronish, Rush, cowcatcher, hotrodtt and of course tuvok.

there are a lot of others and i am sorry if i left anyone out. made this list just off the top of my head.
mkiv9secsupra
2/25/08 11:25:36PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

there was a similar thread to this a while ago...but i'll play along anyway

my posters to look for are: hippysmacker, mastodon2 (especially with K-1...this man can teach all of us), pookie, cmill, manfred, jackelope, Believe-in-judo81(when he posts you should listen), fullrene, AchillesHeel, richieb19, grappler0000, Svartorm, Jimi Mak, Cronish, Rush, cowcatcher, hotrodtt and of course tuvok.

there are a lot of others and i am sorry if i left anyone out. made this list just off the top of my head.

/

actually i left one off my list......its YOU jiujitsufreak74 you seem to have great technical advice on mma
Trapt1nw0nder
2/25/08 11:27:58PM
anyone who has gotten props from me....you know who you are
hotrodttt
2/25/08 11:29:45PM
Off the Top of my head

Juijitsufreak, Pookie, cmill, manfred, tuvok, Zephead, Hippy, madmarck, Richieb, CornishMMA, Stickan, juanez, grappler0000, Wolfman, kevietre, Mastadon, Kpro, Rush, Ohiostate, cowcatcher, Svartorm, Babalu, rcg916, Malice and loller and basically everybody who doesn't ask for Props

postman
2/25/08 11:31:50PM
cmill Svartorm hippysmacker wolfman
Trapt1nw0nder
2/25/08 11:39:35PM
I wouldnt name anyone....I'll just end up offending more people than satisfying......which will lead to more people DISrespecting me...

No Comment..
BlazinSaddle
2/25/08 11:42:01PM
i hope you all get hit by a train.....just kidding you all got my respect even if yall dont respect me, you all my homies
mkiv9secsupra
2/25/08 11:43:15PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

I wouldnt name anyone....I'll just end up offending more people than satisfying......which will lead to more people DISrespecting me...

No Comment..

well you have a great MMAPlayground.com record and a great mma konwledge so who cares if you offend someone?
MALICE
2/25/08 11:43:27PM
JJFreak
Cornish
Rush
BlazinSaddle
Hippy
HRod
wolfman
Tuvok
Manfred
Grappler
juanez13
Achillesheel
stickan
mastadon
Svartorm
cowcatcher
Zephead
CMill
Pookie

basically all of the regulars, and many others.
mkiv9secsupra
2/25/08 11:48:39PM
haha i have 900 posts and no one listed me lol....its cool.
Pookie
2/25/08 11:50:53PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

ocho-cinco
2/26/08 12:10:08AM
Anyone who takes the time to make an informed statement about there opinion has my respect. I think the most active and informed posters have already been named, so I'll skip that, but I just want to say it's great to have a place to learn and talk about MMA with people who are just as stoaked about it as myself, if not more. Props
ButterBalls
2/26/08 12:30:26AM
Svartorm
Mastadon2
hippysmacker
madmarc
Traptnwonder
pv3Hpv3p
Achillesheel
manfred
scoozna
cmill21
2/26/08 12:38:54AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Hey I just propped you. Trust me I don't give out a ton of em lol, and if you really have a 9 second supra I certainly respect you lol.

Hippy
JJfreak
Mastadon
Hotrodttt
MKIVsupra
Achilles heel
Believe in judo
Manfred
Jackalope
cowcatcher
Juanez13
pv3Hpv3p

I'm sure I've forgotten someone, but thats a general list. I really like people who are respectful and keep our boards clean. If you know what your talking about and add in facts to support what you say, I really respect that. Even people I don't like or agree with have my respect...You know who you are
candynuts
2/26/08 1:01:35AM
Anyone from Team Sure Shot
kevietre
Djbb
Kpro
Candynuts (yea, thats right)
Jiujitsufreak
ButterBalls (s/n kills me, lol)
three_days_of_grey
40ouncestofreedom
casey64
along with the usual...
Gotta respect the Mod's for not banning me
Mastodon2
2/26/08 3:21:16AM
I won't go into names, as I will forget someone glaringly obvious and make them feel bad and I'll feel guilty, so I will just say that the posters I respect are my buddies on here, the guys in my camp, and anyone who has engaged in quality discussion with me about MMA, Muay Thai or K-1. You know who you are and people like you are the posters who keep me coming back here!
emfleek
2/26/08 8:31:22AM
As a relatively new** fan of the sport, I actually respect and look forward to reading most everyone's posts. That's why I like coming here so much...I can ask questions and not be ridiculed. I can make statements and people will agree or disagree in a mature manner. The opposite can be said about most discussion forums...whether it be MMA or non-MMA related.

Kudos to everyone here for making this place my 'home' on the internet.

** I've been watching religiously for about 4 or 5 years now, but I'm still learning new things every day. I do not, and probably will never, consider myself to be an MMA expert. Up until the past year or so, the UFC has been the only promotion that I've watched.
Red-Dragon
2/26/08 8:38:14AM
Red-Dragon, complete legend
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/26/08 8:42:22AM
I'll never be on those lists

I respect everyone who isn't a deliberate dumbass
hippysmacker
2/26/08 8:47:05AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

I'll 2nd that, and add I even prop people who disagree agree with me as long as they are able to reason politely and intelligently .
Rich78
2/26/08 9:31:43AM
Again, I just enjoy reading the discussions in general, but I know if there is any kind of disagreement on Pride or UFC, then cmill and tuvok won't be far away.

Any mention of Muay Thai or Jerome Le Banner then.... actually I'm pretty sure I don't even have to mention his name and everyone will know who he is.

Tito talk will result in a nubby post (not noticed him for a while when I think about it),

Guns and politics = Svartorm

Also, just people who always have opinions and conduct themselves well, Achillesheel, hippysmacker, cornish, rush, stickan, smiler, pookie, dcrage, kpro, trapt1wonder, 40ouncetofreedom, ermfleek, downunder, cowcatcher, phvP.. deadhead, fullerene, natedawg, jjfreak, tnunley, and many more that I've forgotten about.

On an unrelated note, does anyone else recognise people by their av, and hence, when they change it, have no idea who they are anymore!?!?
emfleek
2/26/08 9:34:30AM

Posted by Rich78

On an unrelated note, does anyone else recognise people by their av, and hence, when they change it, have no idea who they are anymore!?!?

Normally, on other messageboards, yes...but on this one, for some reason it's different. I find myself glancing at the name more than the avatar. Granted, there are exceptions (hippysmacker, Svartom, etc.) but for the most part, my eyes tend to go towards the name and not the picture.
wolfman
2/26/08 11:41:58AM
Mine is pretty similar to Pookie's. My list is in no particular order...

JJfreak
Cornishmma
Pookie
Kastro
Traptnwonder
hotrodttt
Hippysmacker
Booradley
Mastodon5
pv3Hpv3p
cmill21
juanez13
40ouncetofreedom
Postman
Svartorm
Zephead
cowcatcher
xxMALICExx
Rush
Aaronno9
GSPfan
JimiMak
Manfred
SmileR
Fullerene
Achillesheel
Emfleek
Grappler0000
Believe-in-judo
Kievitre (spelled wrong probably)
Madmarck
loller
Bulletdogger
Jackalope
DustinT
mkiv9secsupra
scoozna
Stickan
DotheMMAth
Rcg916
three-days-of-grey

I'm sure I'm missing some people, but you people know who you are because I propped you. Anyone who can discuss mma intelligently and respect other's opinions I respect and anyone who can make me laugh.
loonytnt
2/26/08 11:51:23AM
i respect all the people how post on the site, and sorry i havent been on more training for a fight

gsquat
2/26/08 12:13:25PM
I respect most people on this site. Even though we get into disagreements we stay civil. I've seen how those heathens get over on the sherdog forums. Rare is it that anyone makes too big a huff about anything around here, and for that I'd like to give mass props. The mods are on top of shit and keep the place clean. Great forum because of the people.
postman
2/26/08 12:33:21PM

Posted by wolfman

Mine is pretty similar to Pookie's. My list is in no particular order...

JJfreak
Cornishmma
Pookie
Kastro
Traptnwonder
hotrodttt
Hippysmacker
Booradley
Mastodon5
pv3Hpv3p
cmill21
juanez13
40ouncetofreedom
Postman
Svartorm
Zephead
cowcatcher
xxMALICExx
Rush
Aaronno9
GSPfan
JimiMak
Manfred
SmileR
Fullerene
Achillesheel
Emfleek
Grappler0000
Believe-in-judo
Kievitre (spelled wrong probably)
Madmarck
loller
mkiv9secsupra
scoozna
Stickan
DotheMMAth
Rcg916
three-days-of-grey

I'm sure I'm missing some people, but you people know who you are because I propped you. Anyone who can discuss mma intelligently and respect other's opinions I respect and anyone who can make me laugh.

Oh thank god I was starting to feel like an outcast!
postman
2/26/08 12:35:15PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

I'll 2nd that, and add I even prop people who disagree agree with me as long as they are able to reason politely and intelligently .

I can say he did just that with me.
juanez13
2/26/08 3:50:52PM
hotrodttt
xxMALICExx
cmill21
Jiujitsufreak
40ouncestofreedom
Kpro
Mastodon2
emfleek
hippysmacker
tuvok
wolfman
Svartorm
cowcatcher
Manfred
SmileR
Pookie
Grappler0000
loller
Rcg916

those are few off the top of my head, but i agree with everyone that has been listed be4 me........i think this site has many great poster, and its just to many to remember,.....
Pages: [1] 2