UFC 85 Poster, Nickname Revealed

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 85 Poster, Nickname Revealed
DCRage
5/8/08 7:27:19AM
UFC 85's nickname is "Bedlam". Here's the poster:

(Touch of gloves to Mania for poster)
And note that it's ONLY on PPV in the US. The 10 PM ET time is a same-day tape version although you can get it live at 3 PM ET.
ufcboss
5/8/08 7:31:48AM
UFC done well saving this card, IMO having liddell fight Evans was a waste anyway, This is much better.

Leben/Bisping will be fight of the night!

mrsmiley
5/8/08 7:54:59AM
Looks like a great card to me,but they really,really need to stop it already with these cheesy WWE like PPV names.

Bedlam,Meltdown,Revolution,It's on,etc.
Why can't it just be Hughes VS Alves?
browneye
5/8/08 8:54:51AM
What does Bedlam mean its some kind of england name
ToeZup
5/8/08 10:33:00AM
Bedlam also stands for "insane asylum" as well.

They did a good job on the poster.
emfleek
5/8/08 10:48:22AM

Posted by mrsmiley

Looks like a great card to me,but they really,really need to stop it already with these cheesy WWE like PPV names.

Agreed.

And along the same lines...I wish they would ban fighters from using nicknames. 99% of them suck, anyways.
DCRage
5/8/08 10:53:28AM

Posted by browneye

Bedlam: A place or situation of noisy uproar and confusion.

D0wnUnd6e6r
5/8/08 11:38:22AM
messed up post, delete please
D0wnUnd6e6r
5/8/08 11:42:35AM
Ok first off, am I the only one who thinks Vera and Werdum look like brothers on there? anyone?

Posted by mrsmiley
"The Hillbilly Heart Throb"

and secondly, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
bullettdodger
5/8/08 12:13:43PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by emfleek

Posted by mrsmiley

Agreed.

And along the same lines...I wish they would ban fighters from using nicknames. 99% of them suck, anyways.

Too true.

"The Dean Of Mean"
"The last Emperor"
"Gumby" (LOL)
"Muscle Shark"
"American Psycho"
"Twinkle Toes"(Think i'm gonna barf)
"Cabbage"
"The Irish hand Grenade"
"The Great" (How generic can you get)?
"The Insane One"
"The young Assasin" (Thank god he's not "the old" assasin)
"Daddy"
"The Hardest" (Not even going their)
"Big Frog"

c'mon what else is Jardine going to rhyme his name with The trash machine Keith Jardine.. its not like he has too many options that said i think the deanof mean is good nickname lol its funny as hell... the rest of your list i couldn't agree more
jocka
5/8/08 12:22:41PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by emfleek

Posted by mrsmiley

Agreed.

Too true.

"The Dean Of Mean"
"The last Emperor"
"Gumby" (LOL)
"Muscle Shark"
"American Psycho"
"Twinkle Toes"(Think i'm gonna barf)
"Cabbage"
"The Irish hand Grenade"
"The Great" (How generic can you get)?
"The Insane One"
"The young Assasin" (Thank god he's not "the old" assasin)
"Daddy"
"The Hardest" (Not even going their)
"Big Frog"

You forgot the worst one "The Athlete" now that is a bad nickname
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/8/08 1:14:23PM
i do like the poster
Ben_Hutch
5/8/08 1:34:31PM

Posted by browneye

"its some kind of england name"

And americans wonder why people stereotype them as being stupid. ^ That right there is your answer.
gsquat
5/8/08 2:04:17PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by browneye

And americans wonder why people stereotype them as being stupid. ^ That right there is your answer.

Sir Ben_Hutch... Don't be so obvious in your desire for attention. And don't generalize. One person in the entire thread said something less than intelligent (about England) and you're super eager to make some retarded remark about Americans. We don't wonder why people sterotype us as being stupid. That would be the mistake of a stupid people, to spend time pondering such a thing. Get a life and stop trying to start shit with somebody from the comfort of your seat in front of your computer, half way around the world.
Ben_Hutch
5/8/08 3:29:06PM

Posted by gsquat

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by browneye

Sir Ben_Hutch... Don't be so obvious in your desire for attention. And don't generalize. One person in the entire thread said something less than intelligent (about England) and you're super eager to make some retarded remark about Americans. We don't wonder why people sterotype us as being stupid. That would be the mistake of a stupid people, to spend time pondering such a thing. Get a life and stop trying to start shit with somebody from the comfort of your seat in front of your computer, half way around the world.

I would start fights with people in real life, but i've killed them all.

I never said that idiot speaks for all americans, i have many american relatives and i love the US, infact im going there again in a few months, going to new york, boston and chicago, also the NFL hall of fame (gotta admit i love american sports).