Top Poster Badge

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Top Poster Badge
iwannabesedated
2/5/08 9:15:51PM
How do you get one is after a certain amount of props...or after a certain amount of posts...I looked at the site info and myabe i missed it but i didnt see anything about it...But i see some people have them and i was just curious to know.
hotrodttt
2/5/08 9:21:53PM
I ask one of the Mods and he said these were the qualifications

- 500 + posts

- Have to be a member for at least 6 months

- A Mod has to elect you to be a top poster and they all vote on it

I hope this hits the Jackpot !
iwannabesedated
2/5/08 9:49:28PM
Thanks for the info...Maybe ill get one that says least likely to be a top poster
hotrodttt
2/5/08 9:55:50PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Thanks for the info...Maybe ill get one that says least likely to be a top poster

You don't post often but when you do they are good quality posts so I think you'll get a badge
Kracker_Jap
2/5/08 11:41:50PM
Gosh that sucks now I know when I get to 6months and 500 post....

That if I don't get a badge I suck
Svartorm
2/6/08 2:33:37AM
That and we only give out MAYBE one a month, if that. If everyone has one, they don't mean anything, right?
emfleek
2/6/08 9:05:18AM
I'd like to have a badge that says, "Too cool for badges."
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/6/08 9:12:05AM

Posted by emfleek

nice
madmarck
2/6/08 11:34:49AM
Also if you have been warned for violating the rules it will seriously effect your chances of a badge. If you have a warning within 3 months you wont get one.
Just becasue you have 500 posts in 6 months doesnt mean you will get one. But it doesnt mean you are a shitty poster if you dont have one.
Pookie
2/6/08 1:10:15PM

Posted by Svartorm

That and we only give out MAYBE one a month, if that. If everyone has one, they don't mean anything, right?

Ah... the rules of economics.
SpiderSilva
2/6/08 3:00:58PM
Just the man trin to keep us down

J/K
iwannabesedated
2/6/08 6:54:49PM
I was just wondering i figured their had to be some sort of Merit system in place or something.Cause i seen some posters have alot of posts and some have alot of props...I kinda thought it was something like 1000 posts and 100 props kinda thing.Thanks to everyone who replied.
fedorwins1
2/13/08 5:10:13PM

Posted by emfleek

I say give him what he wants