- Matt Brown vs. Pete Sell
- Kendall Grove vs. Jason Day
- Brandon Vera vs. Mike Patt
- Tim Boetsch vs. Jason Brilz
- Tamdan McCrory vs. Ryan Madigan
- Aaron Riley vs. Shane Nelson
Boo_Radley21
2/4/09 1:31:40AM
Good stuff. I've been liking the posters lately.
TimW001
2/4/09 1:34:59AM
WHo are those two?
RiseUp21
2/4/09 1:59:28AM
this may be the first event i attend. i live in PA and i know people that go to school in OH so if i can get the extra money to bring my girl, i'll be stoked.
Aether
2/4/09 7:26:09AM
yeah I like that poster a lot more than any of the previous ones I've seen. It's much cleaner, clearer, more visually appealing. The older posters had too much nonsense in the background, too much going on to the point that it detracted visually from the image.

Not that I really care what the posters look like lol, but it is much better than the others I've seen.
casey64
2/4/09 9:29:52AM
I cant see it!!!!!!!
gsquat
2/4/09 9:57:24AM
Great poster. Professional and not cheesy. I'm loving the move to the unnamed events. You know, just the number and the main event mentioned. It used to make me feel like I was about to watch a WWE event.
grappler0000
2/4/09 10:19:39AM

Posted by gsquat

Great poster. Professional and not cheesy. I'm loving the move to the unnamed events. You know, just the number and the main event mentioned. It used to make me feel like I was about to watch a WWE event.

I agree. One problem though...if one of the main event fighters pulls out of the fight, it would sound pretty stupid to have a different main event than the name implies.
gsquat
2/4/09 10:28:56AM
Good point. I'm not even sure if the headlinging fight is supposed to be considered part of the event title anymore. It's not directly underneath it. It's a learning process. You know the illustration of that dude that was holding the world or smashing his fists that they used to have in the really old posters? They should bring him back for 100. Classic.
copcopps
2/4/09 10:34:33AM
I approve of this poster.
prozacnation1978
2/4/09 10:45:10AM
the poster looks sweet
i might actually have to buy a poster for once when i go to a event
but everytime i see that line up for the card it makes me sick
dana better add another fight to this lousy card already
higdon10
2/4/09 6:04:41PM
bls1919
2/4/09 6:24:30PM
Different but sweet. I can't wait to see Carwin in action agaist Gonzaga. Should be a war.
Aether
2/4/09 8:06:24PM

Posted by bls1919

Different but sweet. I can't wait to see Carwin in action agaist Gonzaga. Should be a war.

Agree, that's the fight I'm most excited about. We finally get to see Carwin fighting a game opponent on the main card. He's been flying under the radar for a while, casual fans are going to love this guy IMO.
State_Champ
2/5/09 9:48:39PM
The UFC posters are getting better and better.
RhythmAndStyle
2/6/09 12:48:35PM
thank god,UFC is startin to make their posters look different..was gettin tired of lookin at the same design UFC used for all of their PPV...