UFC 90 Poster

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 90 Poster
juanez13
8/12/08 9:37:53AM
Here it is->

SmileR
8/12/08 9:57:46AM
Cote looks intimidated on the poster!! Haha I almost feel sorry for him.
Mayhem13
8/12/08 10:33:38AM
definately a change.

but I guess when you get a new graphic artist things will look a little different.

but I do like it.

8/10
chitown97
8/12/08 10:36:14AM

Posted by SmileR

Hilarious! He is already backing up! It has to be a mistake but someone had to review the picture before they decided to run with it.
fedorwins1
8/12/08 10:44:03AM
Yeah Cote looks a little scared already haha.

Should be a quick fight for Silva.
juanez13
8/12/08 10:49:39AM
Yea his little speech "I can stand with anybody in my division" is gonna go out the window as soon as the fight starts.
JBatch
8/12/08 12:59:02PM

Posted by juanez13

Yea his little speech "I can stand with anybody in my division" is gonna go out the window as soon as the fight starts.

Cote is going to stand with him because he will lose fster if the fight hits the mat. I really hope Cote pulls out an amzing upset but I see him getting KO'd in the first.

I like the poster but it does look like Cote is a bit "scared". Definetly a change I would give it a 7 out of 10.
RedCloud
8/12/08 3:09:52PM
oh my goodness that looks hillarious.

Aether
8/12/08 3:17:14PM
I was wondering if I was the only one who thought Cote looked scared by his posture. They must have noticed that or possibly even done it intentionally.

I'm always surprised by how weak anderson looks. He looks to be in good shape, but he doesn't look like he is very physically strong. Looks can be deceiving I guess heh.
holt8081
8/12/08 3:40:16PM

Posted by SmileR

Ya i do to but I hope he can last longer then the sandman.
gsquat
8/12/08 5:05:30PM
This really does make Cote look undersized. He seems like he could drop to ww fairly easily. I'm starting to get the feeling that Cote could be the first to push Silva past the second round. Not sure why. Still Silva via TKO.
GrizzlyChadams
8/12/08 5:17:08PM
It's possible for Cote to pull out an upset since he has a great deal of power in his hands but the chances of this are very very slim. I definitely wouldn't put money on Cote.
gsquat
8/12/08 5:24:47PM

Posted by GrizzlyChadams

It's possible for Cote to pull out an upset since he has a great deal of power in his hands but the chances of this are very very slim. I definitely wouldn't put money on Cote.

I would put money on Cote, but wouldn't pick hi to win.
prozacnation1978
8/12/08 8:13:07PM
i can't wait to go
DangerousDjohn
8/12/08 9:11:43PM
U still cant understand why people underestimate/dont like Anderson Silva. He is at the very least number 2 pfp, and probably number one, and he respects his opponents like no other. Anderson SIlva, however he pleases, whenever he pleases. I also cant wait for Alves-Sanchez. They are probably my favorite 170 pounders including GSP.
candynuts
8/12/08 9:18:24PM
Nice. I like Pat Cote though, he has good KO power and a great chin, hopefully this fight can go to the 3rd and 4th rounds. I mean, I dont think it does... but I hope it does.
Pskinner_mma314
8/13/08 2:34:10AM
I could see Cote somehow avoiding silvas long telephone poles of arms he has and catchin him with a good shot that doesn't rock him, but makes him decide to take it to the ground and beat the $h!t outta him before he submits Cote in the 2nd rd
telnights
8/13/08 4:42:06AM
It should read "UFC 90 - Commission Approved Murder!".

I don't think Cote could even beat any of the guys Anderson has fought since joining the UFC. Not to say Cote isn't a good fighter he just isn't at that higher level the top guys are at and he isn't even close to the level Anderson is at. But the fight I really looking forward to is Sanchez vs Alves. I think this has the makings of a great fight. (that's if chubby can make weight "just kidding") I really think Sanchez will take this fight.

Posted by candynuts
Nice. I like Pat Cote though, he has good KO power and a great chin, hopefully this fight can go to the 3rd and 4th rounds. I mean, I dont think it does... but I hope it does.

So does Leben and we know how that fight turned out.
Boo_Radley21
8/13/08 12:13:48PM
Haha I would love for Cote to just pull it off but I know he probably won't.
jocka
8/13/08 12:41:06PM
I see silva destroying Cote like he did for any other opponents but i like cote we are both from the same place so kind of make me feel bad.
KYGUY07
8/13/08 11:55:30PM
i like this poster alot i will definetely buy it.
Dyno321
8/14/08 4:02:08AM
what a bad pic for cote, Silva completely covers him up. Decent poster, def a new style.