UFC 87 poster!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 87 poster!!
Violence108
7/2/08 6:28:10PM
poor Brock, lol the UFC is killing him
ThaAxeMurderer7
7/2/08 7:41:15PM
Wow....I'm kinda shocked that GSP and Fitch AREN'T EVEN ON THE POSTER. Unless this isnt the right poster....UFC 87 Poster
Khaos
7/2/08 7:54:26PM
it makes since though, for buy rates 'cause Brock is from Mineesota

but I found this poster also

ThaAxeMurderer7
7/2/08 7:59:45PM

Posted by Khaos

You are right, but don't you think that GSP and Fitch should be the main focus? It's not like we are talking about a unpopular championship fight. It's GSP arguably the organizations most marketable star. Either way, it's still going to be an awesome event. Also, nice find on the poster
cmill21
7/2/08 8:19:54PM

Posted by Khaos

I don't think that will be the poster, the other one with Lesnar and Herring looks more UFCish.
holt8081
7/2/08 8:49:55PM
Ya why would they not put the champ on a poster.
cmill21
7/2/08 9:19:07PM

Posted by holt8081

Ya why would they not put the champ on a poster.

All about the draw. I have a question, what if Lesnar gets KO`d. He won`t have alot of bankability if that happends.
Khaos
7/2/08 9:49:53PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by Khaos

You are right, but don't you think that GSP and Fitch should be the main focus? It's not like we are talking about a unpopular championship fight. It's GSP arguably the organizations most marketable star. Either way, it's still going to be an awesome event. Also, nice find on the poster

and yes, you are right GSP-Fitch should be main focus
DiabloFreak56
7/2/08 10:07:32PM
cant wait till this card. gsp is gonna win in dominating fashion. and brock is gonna feel a nice ass whoopin HAHA!

WAR GSP!
throwmeahotone
7/2/08 10:41:26PM
after this loss is brock gonna be cut or do you think they will give him 1 more fight?
RNC
7/2/08 11:52:22PM
Lesnars not going to beat herring, and when he loses I'll be curious to see whether dana hops off his nuts or not.
voodoo-jitsu
7/3/08 2:39:10AM
r u guys crazy herrings not getting out of the first round brocks going to eat him up
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/3/08 9:51:15AM
WAR GSP!

Fitch fans beware
DCRage
7/3/08 9:54:57AM

Posted by throwmeahotone

after this loss is brock gonna be cut or do you think they will give him 1 more fight?

If he doesn't put on a Wanderlei-type performance in the loss, I'm leaning towards cut. Although if he can improve on his performance against Mir, he's got a chance to get another fight. It also might depend on how much money he'd be owed, might be too big a financial hit between lost interest, potential PPV buys, etc.