Post your mugshot

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Post your mugshot
hymiekooken
7/26/12 5:37:23PM
So here I am, got locked up for driving under suspension, excessive speeding, and reckless driving. Not exactly bragging about it, but still, has anyone else ever spent the night or more, and what for ????? Post a mugshot if ya got one
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Theoutlaw08
7/26/12 5:46:49PM
Never spent a night. I have 6-8 speeding tickets over the past 5 or so years. I got out of some tickets when me and a group of friends got in a giant fight with some thugs outside a restaurant after bar hours. They thew something at our car so we got out. There was a pretty big battle and we did pretty damn good. Cops got there and we claimed self defense and all was good, we were on our jolly way as the others spent a few nights in jail.
Poor_Franklin
7/26/12 5:52:26PM
got booked twice. once for public drunk. other for my dui 7 years ago. never got my mugshot though
prophecy033
7/26/12 5:56:50PM
I haven't been arrested since I was 17 so I can't contribute
pmoney
7/26/12 6:04:34PM
No mugshot here, thank goodness! I had a close call in my younger years. I was 14, and me and some friends were running all over town, hopping walls, throwing eggs, etc. We stopped somewhere to smoke some weed, and the cops came from my 3, then my 12. I ran to my 9, but stopped when I saw my buddies had been corralled. We got questioned, and the cops made fun of us for having crappy weed (schwag is way more afforadble at 14 lol). They had nothing on us though, so they let us go. One of our friends had a cool mom (see:irresponsible), so we all lied and said we were staying at their place. She picked us up, we got off scott free, and my parents never found out!

Fortunately I outgrew my mischievous phase after I turned 18.
hymiekooken
7/26/12 6:14:59PM
That was the first time for me since I was eighteen, I knew I was being stupid, that trooper was just in the right place at the wrong time, I think I am getting rid of my camaro, if I can bring myself to part with it, I have spent many hours and dollars under the hood, but am too damn old to be thrown in jail, thank God my boss understood and didnt fire me.
pmoney
7/26/12 7:19:54PM
That's cool your boss cut you a break! I know how those cars can be

I got a ticket when I was like 17 for doing 100+ MPH on the interstate. I don't know how, but the ticket was only like $200 and I have had a clean DMV for like 6 years now. I even get a good driver bonus through my insurance lol.
Budgellism
7/26/12 7:23:57PM
Never been arrested but I've been caught by the cops with weed on multiple occasions. Nothing more than some tickets for it though. One of those times I was in a group of 6 people and three of my friends were on acid. The cops had us all searched and spoke to us for 45 minutes without having a clue they were tripping as hard as they were. Great story to tell during a session now but at the time we were scared shitless.
infestructure
7/27/12 1:34:41AM
I've had three mugshots taken. Don't know how to access them in New Zealand.

Don't really want to
Kpro
7/27/12 1:53:06AM
The poor lighting makes it appear as if I had been huffing paint for days in my mugshots. I can assure you it must just be the lighting.

Boo_Radley21
7/27/12 1:53:39AM
Once for bustin up a green house. Whered you find your mugshot?
Ordep
7/27/12 2:28:16AM

Posted by Kpro

The poor lighting makes it appear as if I had been huffing paint for days in my mugshots. I can assure you it must just be the lighting.

Somebody was blowing Goldust

Adrenaline
7/27/12 7:24:17AM

Who knew not paying a hooker was shoplifting?
scoozna
7/27/12 5:15:42PM

Posted by Kpro

lol...3 different times no less. Dude must be brain dead.
prophecy033
7/27/12 5:18:23PM

Posted by scoozna

Posted by Kpro

lol...3 different times no less. Dude must be brain dead.

looks like 4