Post your Christmas tree.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Post your Christmas tree.
KungFuMaster
12/3/12 2:40:58AM
Here's mine. It's a little one which we've had for a few years now.

And BTW, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
KungFuMaster
12/3/12 3:07:28AM
Hip, Hip......Hooray! I can finally see my new av now.
BuffaloDave
12/3/12 12:47:25PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Hip, Hip......Hooray! I can finally see my new av now.

Whenever you change it, just hit F5, it will refresh, the new one will show, instantly, I use to have the same problem, until someone told me that trick.
Bubbles
12/3/12 2:00:02PM
king_katool
12/3/12 2:17:25PM
40ouncetofreedom
12/3/12 2:29:18PM
A few years ago at my old job, They decided to let me and a few other dudes decorate the tree since we worked afternoon shift and we were slow during those hours...Well the main thing i learned was you don't or aren't supposed to put every decoration in the box on the tree because it looks like shit...The whole color coordination and layout needs to come into play...Well i came in the next day and the old ladies on 1st shift re-decorated it and filled me in on how to properly decorate a tree or......... as i call it useless knowledge...

So using all the decorations < Using matching decorations.
KungFuMaster
12/3/12 5:44:38PM

Posted by iwannabesedated

A few years ago at my old job, They decided to let me and a few other dudes decorate the tree since we worked afternoon shift and we were slow during those hours...Well the main thing i learned was you don't or aren't supposed to put every decoration in the box on the tree because it looks like shit...The whole color coordination and layout needs to come into play...Well i came in the next day and the old ladies on 1st shift re-decorated it and filled me in on how to properly decorate a tree or......... as i call it useless knowledge...

I appreciate how careful and respectful you articulated your thoughts. And I'm not offended by any means. My wife and I put up the Christmas Tree and lights and the kids decorated it. It has become sort of a tradition in my family to let the kids do all the decorating.
Budgellism
12/3/12 7:32:33PM

Posted by king_katool

Best christmas ever
Bubbles
12/3/12 8:22:43PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by king_katool

Best christmas ever

I just noticed it now that's awesome
warglory
12/3/12 9:01:48PM

Posted by king_katool

It's fitting that it's in a dank, dirty basement with fertilizer and beer pong cups in the background.
40ouncetofreedom
12/3/12 10:09:43PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by iwannabesedated

I appreciate how careful and respectful you articulated your thoughts. And I'm not offended by any means. My wife and I put up the Christmas Tree and lights and the kids decorated it. It has become sort of a tradition in my family to let the kids do all the decorating.

Ah nah man,It was in no way directed towards you or the tree..I was just making a generalization through an experience.I really didn't even pay any attention to your pic..i just cliked reply on the pot tree to add mine.
KungFuMaster
12/5/12 1:35:46AM
Am I the only PG member who has his Christmas tree up?
jjeans
12/19/12 8:28:47AM
My parents left me in charge of Christmas this year... So I'm deciding where all the decorations go in the first Christmas of our new house

But here's our tree, we normally put decorations up about this time anyway

thevoodooninja
12/24/12 10:10:19PM
merry christmas from the ghetto zone

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
kopower
12/24/12 11:06:24PM
prophecy033
12/24/12 11:24:02PM
Nevermind
kopower
12/25/12 10:22:09AM

Posted by prophecy033

Nevermind

Upload it to photobucket, and copy the direct link from there. I have a feeling the Prophecy family X-Mas tree is Clark Griswold like.
prophecy033
12/25/12 3:12:17PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by prophecy033

Nevermind

Upload it to photobucket, and copy the direct link from there. I have a feeling the Prophecy family X-Mas tree is Clark Griswold like.

Yep, squirrel and all haha. If you're friends with me on Facebook than you saw my tree and my nephew that kept photo bombing me