Another Pointless fantasy match!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Another Pointless fantasy match!
Pookie
2/14/08 9:27:22PM
With Torres' Impressive win over chase beebee he looks to be top dog in the division.

So, i searched through the archives of mankind(which of course i bought on ebay)
and Found the one 135 pounder that could give him a run for his money.

Miguel Torres vs. Bruce Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who takes it and how?
Blizzard
2/14/08 9:30:17PM
Bruce by whatever and however and whenever he wants.
Pookie
2/14/08 9:32:51PM
The man had some of the best reflex reaction timing, that should translate well into a sprawl. Torres might not ever get it to the ground. And in a Stand-up battle i do think Lee would take it.

I agree with you blizzard
tuvok500
2/14/08 10:04:59PM
I go with Torres , we know what he can really do in MMA and we can only speculate about what Bruce would do.

Tein_Lung
2/15/08 4:10:12AM
Bruce Lee would KO him before he knew the bell rang... Lee is so fast... he did a full speed head kick for a reporter once and it took up 2 frames of film... I don't think many could deal with that kind of speed, and he was super strong as well... he was reported to bench press 4 times his weight...
stock
2/15/08 7:43:15AM

Posted by tuvok500

I go with Torres , we know what he can really do in MMA and we can only speculate about what Bruce would do.

wolfman
2/15/08 12:32:27PM

Posted by tuvok500

Yes...and I speculate that Bruce Lee whoops dat ass!! (says in Rampage's voice). Seriously though, I think this would be a cool fight to see. I would put money on Bruce Lee though, he's the man.
jomatty
2/16/08 8:53:44AM
anytime you talk about bruce you have to specify if you are talking about bruce lee just as he was or a bruce lee who really focused on training for mma style rules. the former could be beat by a lot of mma guys, as despite being knowledgeable of so many forms of martial arts including ones that focus on the ground he would have trouble with some guys. bruce lee who trains for an mma match with mma style rules...whoa super bad ass and i dont think anyone could touch him.
Mayhem13
2/16/08 10:48:25AM
I would go with Bruce, he was almost creating an MMA type style with his training..the way he studied so many kinds of martial arts....dropped the uneeded BS and just used what was effective in each...

just if he could have learned some jits to add in with his wicked standup..