PODCAST SUGGESTIONS (I'm desperate...)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » PODCAST SUGGESTIONS (I'm desperate...)
emfleek
1/14/09 11:35:03AM
Since my ex moved out and took the TV and the computer, I'm without entertainment for the time being. So, I need Podcast suggestions from you guys. It does not need to be MMA related. I would prefer Video podcasts but will accept suggestions of any kind. A few notes...

- MMA Live's podcast blows...unless someone knows how to get the entire episode and not just a 7 minute clip.

- I've checked out a couple of the Sherdog podcasts...didn't care for them too much.

- Please, if you're suggesting an episode of a television show, make sure it's the entire episode and not an episode summary.

Thanks, guys. I ended up watching basketball (and I f'ing despise basketball) at a bar last night because I was so bored.
DCRage
1/14/09 11:51:53AM
I watch quite a few good video podcasts which aren't MMA-related:
CHIKARA Podcast-A-Go-Go: Free wrestling clips from CHIKARA every week and other fun stuff. Updated Monday nights.

Mayne Street: Comedy series featuring ESPN's Kenny Mayne.

HDNet Fights: Not nearly as good as it used to be but still good stuff. Primarily Inside MMA clips, promos, and fight clips. Sometimes still a full fight, pretty good stuff.

WebbAlert: Duh, haha. Usually 4 episodes per week but it's on hiatus for another week or two.

Ask Palpatine & Ask A Ninja: 2 of the best comedy shows out there, if not the best.
higdon10
1/14/09 4:22:13PM
Damn man, your situation sucks.
Mayhem13
1/14/09 4:39:41PM
pretty funny talk radio show from Cleveland...wih a bunch of past shows up:
maxwell show 100.7 WMMS

You Tube- Freaks and Geeks (best kids in school tv show ever!!) (although I dont know if youtube will work for this situation...)

freaks and geeks results
warglory
1/14/09 6:41:01PM
How are you planning on acquiring podcasts without a computer? Do you have an iphone/ipod touch?

If you have access to the internet and have some time to kill, check out
http://www.hulu.com/

It supplies free television shows and movies, all of which are legal. There's bound to be something to cure your boredom.
FrankTheTank1181
1/14/09 7:15:46PM
I would recommend the Adam Carolla Radio Show podcast and the Colin Cowherd ESPN Radio podcast, they are 2 of my favorites.
emfleek
1/15/09 9:16:46AM

Posted by warglory

How are you planning on acquiring podcasts without a computer? Do you have an iphone/ipod touch?

The same way I'm posting these messages...from my work computer.

Thanks for the link!
MFOTHER
1/15/09 2:05:41PM
RICKY GERVAIS SHOW. LISTEN. VERY VERY funny.