Pmoney wants an avatar bet for UFC 148!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Pmoney wants an avatar bet for UFC 148!!!
pmoney
6/26/12 10:34:36PM
Everyone is calling out Chael_Sonnen these days, but the man can only entertain so many suitors. So I ask: who wants to step up for a gentlemanly AV bet with the ol' boy pmoney?

I'll take Menjivar or Tibau. If anyone wants Easton or Nurmagomedov, send that bet! If you have other proposals, post them here or send them directly and I'll let you know the verdict.
Bubbles
6/26/12 10:42:03PM
I'd love to even our score but I'm not overly confident in those guys at this point in time, though Nurmagomedov I might take
pmoney
6/26/12 10:48:12PM
Let me know Bubbles! If you have any bets that seem entertaining to you, send 'em my way and we'll see what's up
Bubbles
6/26/12 11:40:01PM
I'm leaning towards my fellow Canucks in Cote and Alessio, though those might be misguided picks lol
kopower
6/26/12 11:46:28PM
Might obligue you on Nurmagomedov. Have to sleep on it. It may just be my medication talking
infestructure
6/26/12 11:52:56PM

Posted by pmoney

Everyone is calling out Chael_Sonnen these days, but the man can only entertain so many suitors. So I ask: who wants to step up for a gentlemanly AV bet with the ol' boy pmoney?

I'll take Menjivar or Tibau. If anyone wants Easton or Nurmagomedov, send that bet! If you have other proposals, post them here or send them directly and I'll let you know the verdict.

I'll take the Nurmagomedov bet. He's up and coming and Tibau wont be the one to stop him I hope.
DeadHead988
6/27/12 1:37:55AM
I'll take Easton
Cooler
6/27/12 9:25:39PM
I will take Silva, Menjivar or Costa if anyone wants a friendly av bet
Michael_Corleone
6/27/12 11:52:19PM
I will take Anderson Silva over Chael Sonnen in an avatar bet if there are any real Sonnen fans out there.

I'm not interested in any other match-ups.
pmoney
6/28/12 12:24:18AM
pmoney vs. aussiemma: the rematch must be granted!!

Thanks to infestructure for sending his bet, and to everyone in the thread who inquired. We'll have to set up a bet in the future