pmoney appreciation thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » pmoney appreciation thread
Next Page »
POLL: Who is responsible for pmoney's stellar attitude?
The Man Himself 31% (10)
Mrs. PMoney 22% (7)
Baby Jesus 13% (4)
Don King 34% (11)
prophecy033
8/21/12 5:39:49PM
Have you guys ever known a more even tempered Playgrounder? Has he ever had a negative thought about.....anyone? If he has, I haven't noticed.

He's the reason my prop meter started throbbing so quick (I know I said I wouldn't tell and yes I signed the non-dislosure but my last name isn't Grey so it doesn't apply). When you prop him he props you just for propping him. He doesn't have to but he is appreciative. That's what makes him p$.

His posts are funny, insightful and clear-minded. Every time I see him post I make it a priority to read along with a select few. This guy is what future generations of Playgrounders need to strive to be like.

I just wanted to show my appreciation to......

The Man, The Myth, The Legend.....PMONEY
papercut
8/21/12 5:45:03PM

nah I'm just kidding. I lurk more and more but I can see where you're coming from. and the answer to the thread is and always will be Don King
prophecy033
8/21/12 5:49:36PM
He's just a cool dude.....must be the Cali Ganja
Franklinfan47
8/21/12 5:52:44PM
prophecy033
8/21/12 5:57:13PM
"Broooo-o-o-o-omance"
Bubbles
8/21/12 6:03:33PM
definitely Mrs P$ is responsible. If she wasn't around to keep him under control, his slay count would rival that of Barney Stinson. Then he wouldn't be on the playground very much and have a lesser interest in MMA because he would be getting punani on the regular. Luckily she nabbed him before he could realize his potential.

Thank you Mrs P$
thevoodooninja
8/21/12 6:04:56PM
i would have to say Mrs.P$ planted the seed. i agree with you he's a pretty cool dude. i would give him a ghetto pass
Budgellism
8/21/12 6:07:47PM
I've gotta say all of the above. P$ is the man, he knows that
Wallass
8/21/12 6:18:08PM
I can say the same of Chael_Sonnen. I always get propped back by him.
prophecy033
8/21/12 6:20:51PM

Posted by Wallass

I can say the same of Chael_Sonnen. I always get propped back by him.

agreed, good people
pmoney
8/21/12 6:53:58PM
Prophecy you flatter me kind sir! I gotta stop paying people to post about me

Honestly though I think every word you said about me I could have said for you. I've had my "fly off the handle" moments, but I can never recall you ever losing your shit. You and Shawn play back and forth (awww how cute ), but I could never detect any anger or hostility in your posts.

Truth be told I just love this site! I try not to pass out props unless they are worthy. If someone props me, I'll try to prop a worthy post of theirs. Of course, my idea of prop worthy may be different than most, as I'm a little slow and fairly easily entertained, but still... I just like having rational discussions about MMA. I find I can only have those discussions on this site. (and in non-Diaz related threads) That is directly attributable to quality posters like yourself, Prophecy, and all the posters in this thread and on this site.
Poor_Franklin
8/21/12 7:11:04PM
i like to think of Pmoney as his names sounds: Like a dollar bill that got peed on.
pmoney
8/21/12 7:24:45PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i like to think of Pmoney as his names sounds: Like a dollar bill that got peed on.

Close, P_F! Think of a guy who gets peed on for money
JLS1980
8/21/12 7:28:35PM
I agree. In my short time here there's been a lot of cool folks around here.
P$ is definitely a cool dude.
prophecy033
8/21/12 7:28:44PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Thanks $, now I have that Chappelle skit stuck in my head......"piss, piss, piss"
FastKnockout
8/21/12 7:40:10PM
You the man, P$!
shaneTpain
8/21/12 7:46:10PM

Posted by FastKnockout

You the man, P$!

lohmann
8/21/12 7:52:45PM

Posted by pmoney

How much?

p$ is somehow a sports fan with a level head. Definitely a rare breed.
tcunningham
8/21/12 7:55:42PM

Posted by prophecy033

Have you guys ever known a more even tempered Playgrounder? Has he ever had a negative thought about.....anyone? If he has, I haven't noticed.

He's the reason my prop meter started throbbing so quick (I know I said I wouldn't tell and yes I signed the non-dislosure but my last name isn't Grey so it doesn't apply). When you prop him he props you just for propping him. He doesn't have to but he is appreciative. That's what makes him p$.

His posts are funny, insightful and clear-minded. Every time I see him post I make it a priority to read along with a select few. This guy is what future generations of Playgrounders need to strive to be like.

awww, thats nice. if P$ ever goes on tour we can all be his groupies.
prophecy033
8/21/12 7:59:56PM

Posted by tcunningham

Posted by prophecy033

Bieb's can open for P$
pmoney
8/21/12 8:13:21PM

sted by prophecy033

Thanks $, now I have that Chappelle skit stuck in my head......"piss, piss, piss"

Looks like Lohmann was thinking the same thing

"only thing that makes my life complete is when I turn your face into a toilet seat"

Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread you guys are the reason I try
DancingDoll
8/21/12 8:25:53PM

Posted by tcunningham

Posted by prophecy033

Yay, short skirts and push-up bras for everyone!

Or maybe just for me, and you guys can be the cool entourage types...

In the meantime, big hugs to Mr. P! xo
hotrodttt
8/21/12 8:35:55PM
I've always liked em, congrats on the top poster badge brotha
BuffaloDave
8/21/12 9:36:13PM
P$ is definitely a cool person, funny as hell on here, and even funnier in the Surprise Van.

Also does a good job when he's on the radio shows!!
Chael_Sonnen
8/21/12 9:59:14PM
pmoney is........

A limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!

and....

All the women want to be with pmoney, and the men want to be like pmoney.

pmoney if you ever write a book, I would be honored to write the FOREWORD
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Chael_Sonnen
8/21/12 10:50:54PM
p (where the p stands for perfection) money

The bizzaro polar opposite of Shawn91111111
scoozna
8/21/12 10:51:07PM
P$ is a force to be reckoned. All that personality, positivity, and picks...hence the '"P".

It's The Man Himself...
airkerma
8/22/12 9:44:34AM
Ehhh, I've met cooler.
prophecy033
8/22/12 11:03:00AM

Posted by airkerma

Ehhh, I've met cooler.

You've meet cooler what's he like?
airkerma
8/22/12 11:08:03AM
He looked like this: