The Playgrounds Best UFC moment 2009 Vote 5

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The Playgrounds Best UFC moment 2009 Vote 5
POLL: Which moment was most shocking?
Rich Franklin v Vitor Belfort 45% (20)
Paul Kelly v Denis Siver 5% (2)
Ross Pearson v Aaron Riley 2% (1)
Michael Bisping v Dennis Kang 2% (1)
Brock Larson v Brian Foster 9% (4)
Ben Saunders v Marcus Davis 36% (16)
Rabi
12/23/09 4:24:37PM
The next 6 are:

1. Rich Franklin v Vitor Belfort

The return of the phenom did not dissapoint. The way he blew through one of the best MW fighters in the world was awsome to watch. Vitor is back!

2. Paul Kelly v Dennis Siver

This might stand out to me as I was the event live, but the finish to this fight was amazing, from no were the spinning back body kick which ko'd Kelly ( and im sure broke some ribs) was amazing. It was a fight I expected to be boring and it wasnt.

3. Ross Pearson v Aaron Riley

The way Pearson blasted through the veteran Riley was very impressive, as was the jumping knee that led to the end of the fight. Another fight I had the pleasure of watching live.

4. Michael Bisping v Dennis Kang

Watching Bisping bounce back from his first KO and then after being dropped by a punch, stepping up another level and then breaking the will of one of the top fighters in the world was by far Bisping best performance in his MMA carear.

5. Brock Larson v Brian Foster.

Foster was awsome in this fight and ill never forget the moment he ragged Larson down to the ground like he was a rag doll. Certainly one of the biggest surprise results this year as Larson was a huge favourite for an easy win.

6. Ben Saunders v Marcus Davis

This was a great performance, Saunders Muy Thai was amaing and he dominated Davis in a way Ive never seen him dominated, especially on the feet. An awsome striking performance.

Rabi
12/23/09 4:26:08PM
I have voted for the return of Belfort.
IriShame
12/23/09 4:32:24PM
Yeah, Rich getting KO'd really f'ed up my parlay. I did not see that coming.
KaibaThedon
12/23/09 5:05:38PM

Posted by IriShame

Yeah, Rich getting KO'd really f'ed up my parlay. I did not see that coming.

Me too... it was so anti climatic that he got pwned in round 1... I was all pumped and everything, and it just came to a halt...

I think I yelled the loudest at Ben Saunders knocking out Davis though, and I picked Davis
karn501
12/23/09 5:31:30PM
belfort/franklin easy cant wait til he fights silva
jocka
12/23/09 6:54:17PM
I knew Vitor would win against Franklin, not the way he did it but i knew he would. Now i chose Saunders/Davis because i though Davis would out muscle Saunders but man was i wrong lol never saw that one coming!
tcunningham
12/23/09 11:36:57PM
vitor/belfort for me. i hadnt seen vitor fight for awile and wondered if the champion was still inside. the destruction of franklin showed me that vitor is every bit as dangerous as he was earlier in his career. love to see him KO silva.
MMAcca
12/24/09 2:42:05AM
My vote was totally biased, but i went for the Pearson/Riley fight
Rabi
12/24/09 3:33:11PM
This vote is now closed. Belforts fast strikes advance him in to the final. The next 5 will be set up shortly and then we will have are final.
prozacnation1978
12/25/09 10:18:11AM
i vote for franklin vs belfort