The Playgrounds Best UFC moment 2009 Vote 3

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The Playgrounds Best UFC moment 2009 Vote 3
POLL: Which moment was most shocking?
Frank Edgar v Sean Sherk 11% (6)
Drew McFedries v Professor X 2% (1)
Rashad Evans v Lyoto Machida 16% (9)
Diego Sanchez v Clay Guida 5% (3)
Dan Henderson v Michael Bisping 24% (13)
Anderson Silva v Forest Griffin 42% (23)
Rabi
12/21/09 2:29:09PM
The next 6 are:

1. Frank Edgar v Sean Sherk

This was a shock result and an excellent performance as he used his wrestling to keep the fight standing and dominated Sherk to take a UD. Great all round performance.

2. Drew McFedries v Proffesor X

This fight was so explosive. With Professor X's ground game you just felt if he took him down he could get an easy sub. But McFedries was having none of it and blasted straight through him.

3. Rashad Evans v Lyoto Machida

AS already stated in a previous thread, this was an awsome performance by Machida with a great finish. And as Rampage stated over and over again, Rashads little dance before he went to sleep.

4. Diego Sanchez v Clay Guida

This fight was amazing. Ill never forget that head kick and the way Guida bounced straight back to his feet. This was probably one of my favorite fights of this year.

5. Dan Henderson v Michael Bisping

Another moment added because of popular demand in a previous thread. A brutal KO and a brutal strike after the KO, to shut him up.

6. Anderson Silva v Forest Griffin

This was not shocking that Silva won, but it was shocking to see him pick Griffin apart and then KO him with a jab well going backwards. Awsome!
Rabi
12/21/09 2:30:01PM
My vote goes to Guida v Sanchez. I loved that fight.
cowcatcher
12/21/09 2:31:32PM
not that it was shocking that he won, but the way anderson destroyed forrest was the most shocking for me.

guida vs sanchez was my favorite fight off the list though.
karn501
12/21/09 2:52:52PM
as i stated in a previous thread rashad lyoto all the way
TimW001
12/21/09 3:35:18PM
With Lyoto vs Rashad, that was the first fight I actually physically reacted in celebration in the bar I was in. Same with most people in the bar.
Playground_Samurai
12/21/09 3:54:50PM
Man, you grouped a bunch of the best ones into one vote. The bottom 4 should have all been in the finals.
SpiderSilva
12/21/09 4:25:56PM
Well I picked lyoto vs rashad cause I had to wait a day to watch it and my wife knew who won cause she watched it live so I jumped up and down screaming at the tv when machita was picking him apart and finished with 1 of the best KOs of all time this all happened while my 4 year old was there scared daddy was gonna break the big tv haha it was great
jae_1833
12/21/09 6:37:49PM
The single most amazing Playground moment would have to go to the prophet known as Pookie. With amazing powers of premonition and accomplishing the astounding task of proping one's self in his thread labelled "This is not a Shogun/Machida Thread"! It still cracks me up!
submissionartist1
12/21/09 9:47:36PM
forest and anderson
maybe bias but i was there and who thought that would go down like that!
postman
12/21/09 11:48:37PM

Posted by jae_1833

The single most amazing Playground moment would have to go to the prophet known as Pookie. With amazing powers of premonition and accomplishing the astounding task of proping one's self in his thread labelled "This is not a Shogun/Machida Thread"! It still cracks me up!

I missed this moment please provide a link
Kpro
12/22/09 12:15:09AM
I'm confused if I'm voting for shocking moments or best moments. I think in vote 1 i voted for shocking and vote 2 i voted for best. Which are we voting for ?
Rabi
12/22/09 2:17:37AM
shocking
Rabi
12/22/09 2:35:03PM
Silva v Griffin advances to the next round. Next 6 to follow shortly.
jae_1833
12/22/09 4:12:36PM

Posted by postman

Posted by jae_1833

I missed this moment please provide a link

As you requested
prozacnation1978
12/25/09 10:19:40AM
going with diego vs guida
copcopps
12/25/09 12:26:22PM
McFedries vs. X. Dunno why but undercard guys have a lot of appeal to me. Plus it was basically a coin flip fight which I always find to be interesting sicne it generally goes down to intangibles