The Playgrounds Best UFC moment 2009 Vote 2

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The Playgrounds Best UFC moment 2009 Vote 2
POLL: Which moment was most shocking?
Matt Hamill v Mark Munoz 20% (10)
Pete Sell v Matt Brown 14% (7)
Gabriel Gonzaga v Shain Carwin 47% (24)
Tyson Griffin v Rafael Dos Anjos 4% (2)
Carlos Condit v Martin Kampmann 10% (5)
Pat Barry v Tim Hague 6% (3)
Rabi
12/20/09 5:56:56AM
Here are the next 6.

1. Matt Hamill v Mark Munoz

All I have to say about this is HEAD KICK!. Completly unexpected and great to watch.

2. Pete Sell v Matt Brown

No one can ever question how tough Sell is but Brown destroyed him and actually had to ask the Ref to stop the fight. Great performance.

3. Gabriel Gonzaga v Shain Carwin

Carwin had been making light work of everyone but Gonzaga was a massive step up in competition and after being rocked he KO'd Gonzaga with a massive punch.

4. Tyson Griffin v Rafael Dos Anjos

This was a great fight, and ill never forget Griffins leg at the wierdest of angles as Anjos tried to finish the fight but there is no quit in Griffin. Great fight and great sub attempt by Anjos.

5. Carlos Condit v Martin Kampmann

This fight was amazing. It was one of those fights were you felt niether guy lost. Complete non stop back and fourth action.

6. Pat Barry v Tim Hague

After Barry looking impressive in his debut it was shocking to see how bad his ground game actually was as he lost very easily to Hague in what was not the most technical of finishes.
Rabi
12/20/09 5:57:59AM
I found it hard to pick 1 out of these 6 but in the end i went for Carwins big KO of Gonzaga.
karn501
12/20/09 12:43:11PM
had to go with carwin gonzaga i thought this was going to be a real test for carwin but man hes a monster
submissionartist1
12/20/09 1:15:37PM
picked carwin cause he was out on his feet that fight twice i think then ko gonzaga two of my favorite HW
NatedawgThaM
12/20/09 6:49:49PM
I had to go with Hamil, he's the fn man. Deaf and has so much heart. And he made Munoz knee himself in the face hahaha that was brutal!!!
kopower
12/21/09 12:14:18AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

I had to go with Hamil, he's the fn man. Deaf and has so much heart. And he made Munoz knee himself in the face hahaha that was brutal!!!

Same here. Who would have thought Hamil would have ko'd anybody with a head kick? The knee to the face was just a bonus
emfleek
12/21/09 8:20:15AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Same here. Who would have thought Hamil would have ko'd anybody with a head kick? The knee to the face was just a bonus

Tritto.

I expected Carwin to beat Gonzaga, so I wasn't really blown away by that.

I also expected Hamill to beat Munoz, but was convinced that it would be a rather uneventful fight. Matt caught me completely off guard. I had gone to the pisser (was watching at Buffalo Wild Wings) and they have the sound in the bathroom. I heard it as it happened and I ended up pissing on my hand and pants.
Rabi
12/21/09 2:05:55PM
Thats hilarious. I wouldnt have admited to that.

Im closing this vote now. Carwins Ko of Gonzaga advances to the final. The next 6 moments to follow shortly.