Playground suggestion.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Playground suggestion.
tap_or_snap
3/8/08 7:46:51PM
Okay heres the next chapter in my long line of "things id like to see changed at the playground" series.

The suggestion:

A leader board for fight win percentile for both the secondary and primary leagues, only rule, you have to have 100 fights to qualify for placement.

looking foward to having this suggestion completely ignored and universally chastised just like all my other suggestions but hey you dont ask you dont get...
juanez13
3/8/08 7:54:20PM
agreed.
also as a suggestion for the Playground, i think it would be a nice addition if you could choose what fight do you think its gonna be FOTN, sub of the night, and KO of the night......maybe make it sort of like the parlay system, where you will choose what you think the FOTN, etc.. will be and bet money on it, or just for points. thought i throw that out there.
MALICE
3/8/08 8:04:14PM

Posted by juanez13

agreed.
also as a suggestion for the Playground, i think it would be a nice addition if you could choose what fight do you think its gonna be FOTN, sub of the night, and KO of the night......maybe make it sort of like the parlay system, where you will choose what you think the FOTN, etc.. will be and bet money on it, or just for points. thought i throw that out there.

That is a kick azz idea.
backalley101
3/8/08 8:33:54PM
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/8/08 8:40:16PM
sounds good to me
ufcboss
3/9/08 5:41:19AM
I too like the idea of picking KO, Sub and fight of the night.

Like 3-5 points for correct picks.

Or maybe, If you pick 1 out of 3 you will get 3 points, Pick 2 for 7 points and pick 3 for 10 points.
casey64
3/9/08 6:39:34PM
I like the idea to all of that
disorderlyvision
3/9/08 7:01:09PM

Posted by xxMALICExx

Posted by juanez13

agreed.

That is a kick azz idea.