Playground's Hall of Fame? update in the hall of fame

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Playground's Hall of Fame? update in the hall of fame
backalley101
8/2/08 6:29:42PM
Can anyone answer me why we have season 1 and 2 Hall of Fame, but no more seasons? In league 2, there's only a season 1. Will there be an update for the Hall of Fame? What's the way you get into Hall of Fame? How does it work to get in there? Any feedback would be appreciated.
DCRage
8/3/08 9:05:09AM
I'd like to see it updated too. The ways you got in were as follows:
Top Score in any event
Top Earner in any event
Top 10 Overall Score in a season
Top 10 Overall Earner in a season
Top Camp each season

I guess I'm biased towards Secondary League season 2 being added because I'd be in via being 10th place in Top Earners.
Kracker_Jap
8/3/08 11:17:17AM

Posted by DCRage

I'd like to see it updated too. The ways you got in were as follows:
Top Score in any event
Top Earner in any event
Top 10 Overall Score in a season
Top 10 Overall Earner in a season
Top Camp each season

I guess I'm biased towards Secondary League season 2 being added because I'd be in via being 10th place in Top Earners.

It would be nice to see the secondary league strt to get some credit the fights take more of a all around MMA fan to pick
Svartorm
8/3/08 3:29:16PM
Honestly, I have no clue. I'm assuming it something on the back burner that gets pushed aside because of all the events and programming work. I'll drop a note for the admins though.
backalley101
8/3/08 5:12:26PM
Thank you Svartorm
RampageOwnedYou
8/3/08 5:57:50PM
yeah when will secondary league get some respect and start treating it like they do with UFC.

Be nice if we can get fight camp results for secondary like we already do with UFC.

I guess, we never will :(
backalley101
8/3/08 9:23:47PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

yeah when will secondary league get some respect and start treating it like they do with UFC.

Be nice if we can get fight camp results for secondary like we already do with UFC.

I guess, we never will :(

DoTheMMAth
8/4/08 1:32:33PM
This one was my fault. It is updated now, apologies for taking so dang long.
backalley101
8/4/08 1:45:30PM
Thank you for the update. I made it in the hall of fame
juanez13
8/4/08 10:49:51PM
MMA army is the hall of fame, NICE!

I'm sure we'll be there next season too