Final Four!!!!!!

Long Island being represented by 2 people in the final four
grappler0000
2/22/09 7:05:27AM
Well, we're down to the final four.

jiujitsufreak74 VS Juanez13
and
Bowen50 VS grappler0000

Bracket has been updated. Good luck fellas!
Pookie
2/22/09 7:11:29AM
JJfreak against Juanez, This is the mmaplayground equivalent of Gsp v. Penn2

I cant decide who i think is going to win.
jiujitsufreak74
2/22/09 11:53:57AM

Posted by Pookie

who is the one who is going to grease?
chuckw94
2/22/09 12:25:50PM
great fight grappler, i hope you win it all and congrats to the final four
xtra_chewy
2/22/09 12:38:07PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Pookie

I'm pretty sure JJFreak was greased in our last battle.

Nice job man, I hope you take the tourny.
grappler0000
2/22/09 1:23:28PM

Posted by chuckw94

great fight grappler, i hope you win it all and congrats to the final four

Thanks! Hopefully I can do our bracket proud.
emfleek
2/22/09 2:07:16PM
jjfreak was slippery the last 2 times we "grappled"...

higdon10
2/22/09 2:08:46PM
My money is on JJFreak.
Bowen50
2/22/09 2:28:06PM

Posted by higdon10

My money is on JJFreak.

i'll tell you one thing if JJFreak and i make it to the championship against each other that is going to be the most intense UFC event we'll ever watch together
Bowen50
3/7/09 1:50:58AM
time for a bump
breakdown5
3/7/09 7:38:09AM
If JJfreak and Bowen make it to the finals, you two should just have a dance off. It would be equally as epic.
Bowen50
3/7/09 11:09:45AM

Posted by breakdown5

If JJfreak and Bowen make it to the finals, you two should just have a dance off. It would be equally as epic.

good idea but i think it would be pretty lopsided

Best of luck to Grappler, Juanez, and JJFreak tonight
dannyfrank
3/7/09 12:01:47PM

Posted by Pookie

well, since your jiujitsufreak, i would say you would be penn, which means that juanez will be the siippery one. sorry jjfreak, i was rooting for you
Pookie
3/7/09 3:05:19PM
JJfreak v. Juanez is going to come down to Gonzaga v. Carwin(a little insider information im throwing out there)
dannyfrank
3/7/09 3:36:14PM
the anticipation!!!!!!!!!

jiujitsufreak74
3/7/09 6:23:26PM
me and juanez differ on the following:

Hamill/Munoz
Boetsch/Brilz
Grove/Day
Gonzaga/Carwin

this card was really hard to pick, good luck to everyone
grappler0000
3/7/09 6:50:29PM

me and juanez differ on the following:

Hamill/Munoz
Boetsch/Brilz
Grove/Day
Gonzaga/Carwin

this card was really hard to pick, good luck to everyone

With Gonzaga/Carwin being the Hot Bout, it could very well influence who wins.

Good luck to everyone!
Bowen50
3/8/09 12:40:33AM
Looks like it's me vs. JJFreak in the championship. good match grappler
jiujitsufreak74
3/8/09 3:38:09AM
freaking bowen being #1 in everything lmfao. raping this season so hard bro
grappler0000
3/8/09 6:39:34AM

Posted by Bowen50

Yep, good match...congrats. I'll hit you up with some props after I spread something.
Pookie
3/8/09 6:53:27AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Bowen50

Yep, good match...congrats. I'll hit you up with some props after I spread something.

What is Chlamydia Alex.

Props to selden, ny
Wolfenstein
3/25/09 12:27:04PM
In Playground News...

The Playground Finals are finally here. Sixty-four players have been widdled down to two. In the finals we have Bowen50, who has been on a meteoric rise since the beginning of Season 5. He is dominating every category including #1 in Earnings, #1 in Total Points, and #1 in overall season pick %. No one has dominated a season so decisively, and it may never happen again. Witness the beginning of a legend, and beware all who stand in his way.

Bowen came in as a heavy underdog against hotrodttt in the second round, and knocked off the tournament favorite with relative ease. He then went on to defeat several top players like well rounded Grappler0000, PlayGround Bully All Star Jimbo, and MMA sensei ncordless.

On the other side we have jiujitsufreak74, who has been earning accolades since he has been in diapers. It's no surprise that the well decorated jjfreak has made it to the finals, but it is surprising that he may come in as a slight underdog. Not to be outdone, jjfreak has put up some hefty numbers himself this year, listed as the #3 overall points leader, and top 50 in earnings this season.

JJfreak avoided stiff competitions early on, but then in the sweet sixteen he met his first challenge in Plyground Bully alumni storminyourman. He then went on to trounce the very dangerous xtra-chewy, and then came in as a slight underdog against posting rival juanez, and came out on top once again.

It's a battle of the Selden boys, both friends, but when they step into the finals...they will be enemies.
xtra_chewy
3/26/09 10:14:59PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

In Playground News...

The Playground Finals are finally here. Sixty-four players have been widdled down to two. In the finals we have Bowen50, who has been on a meteoric rise since the beginning of Season 5. He is dominating every category including #1 in Earnings, #1 in Total Points, and #1 in overall season pick %. No one has dominated a season so decisively, and it may never happen again. Witness the beginning of a legend, and beware all who stand in his way.

Bowen came in as a heavy underdog against hotrodttt in the second round, and knocked off the tournament favorite with relative ease. He then went on to defeat several top players like well rounded Grappler0000, PlayGround Bully All Star Jimbo, and MMA sensei ncordless.

On the other side we have jiujitsufreak74, who has been earning accolades since he has been in diapers. It's no surprise that the well decorated jjfreak has made it to the finals, but it is surprising that he may come in as a slight underdog. Not to be outdone, jjfreak has put up some hefty numbers himself this year, listed as the #3 overall points leader, and top 50 in earnings this season.

JJfreak avoided stiff competitions early on, but then in the sweet sixteen he met his first challenge in Plyground Bully alumni storminyourman. He then went on to trounce the very dangerous xtra-chewy, and then came in as a slight underdog against posting rival juanez, and came out on top once again.

It's a battle of the Selden boys, both friends, but when they step into the finals...they will be enemies.

Gotta spread the love Wolfie!<----BEST hypeman on the playground!
Wolfenstein
4/2/09 2:04:58PM
The winner of our first Grand Prix is none other than... Bowen50!

Congratulations to Bowen, and thank you to all the other members of the Playground for playing. Signups for next season will be up soon, and I hope you'll play again.
Bowen50
4/2/09 2:10:11PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Congratulations to Bowen, and thank you to all the other members of the Playground for playing. Signups for next season will be up soon, and I hope you'll play again.

thank you. i'm definitely up for another one
emfleek
4/2/09 2:14:40PM

Posted by Bowen50

Posted by Wolfenstein

thank you. i'm definitely up for another one

Ditto.
Twenty20Dollars
4/2/09 2:58:14PM
Everyone make sure to prop bowen for winning.
breakdown5
4/3/09 12:23:55AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Everyone make sure to prop bowen for winning.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]