The Playground Grand Prix

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » The Playground Grand Prix
« Previous Page | Next Page »
RampageOwnedYou
1/8/09 8:55:37AM
Just cuious, how was the matchups done? Nice to see Juji, myself and #1 guy overall all in 4 spots in same bracket. Seems like the best guys are in our backet minus hotrodtt....

props to grappler though, sick job.
Shawn91111
1/8/09 9:12:09AM
Prediciton is Npayant will win it all....upset is..Flashy G losing in the 1st round
ExMilkman
1/8/09 12:42:44PM
I wish that I had seen this earlier!

I would like to be in the next one or sign me up as an alternate for this one!!!
jiujitsufreak74
1/8/09 2:14:23PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

Just cuious, how was the matchups done? Nice to see Juji, myself and #1 guy overall all in 4 spots in same bracket. Seems like the best guys are in our backet minus hotrodtt....

i would agree that we have the toughest bracket...but that only means the winner of our bracket will twin the whole thing
Wolfenstein
1/8/09 2:24:52PM

I seeded according to last season overall standing, and obviously guys like Flashy G get the bottom tier seeds because they get an easier road to the finals at least mathematically speaking. I did make one mistake and mis-seeded emfleek when he should have been a 2nd seed, but I couldn't go back at this point and change the whole thing.

Anyways yeah that looks like a tough #1 bracket with rampageownedyou, JJfreak, Jackelope, and Flashy G. Should be interesting.
Pookie
1/8/09 2:26:18PM
Im battling Metal rock incarnate in the first round, wish me luck.
EvenFlow
1/8/09 3:59:23PM
Wolf am I number 15 because I'm new and did horrible at UFC 92?

Oh well I got a good feeling I will go deep if not win. "Cinderella story" going 4-6 on one event to winning the 1st playground GP, that'd be awesome

Good luck gspfan, your a friend and we share the same love for Mila Kunis but your goin' down.
cheesy-maggot
1/8/09 5:43:25PM
Ohh man this should be fun, hoping to shock you all and win!

Oh and you guys should post the matchups in the first post.
RampageOwnedYou
1/8/09 6:09:27PM
Your right JJfreak, one of us will win the whole thing.

goodluck boys!!!
Pookie
1/8/09 7:06:44PM

Your right JJfreak, one of us will win the whole thing.

goodluck boys!!!

You 2 wont make it out of the bracket. WAR ATT!!!!!!
Mungooch
1/8/09 8:54:33PM
I want to face bobbyboom boom doom boom in the final War 360 mafia
In all seriousness if i get 1 win it will be a freakin miracle.
Wolfenstein
1/8/09 9:42:04PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Wolf am I number 15 because I'm new and did horrible at UFC 92?

Oh well I got a good feeling I will go deep if not win. "Cinderella story" going 4-6 on one event to winning the 1st playground GP, that'd be awesome

Good luck gspfan, your a friend and we share the same love for Mila Kunis but your goin' down.

Yeah I'm sure if you had a full season put in you would have been ranked a lower seed, but since it was a partial season I think your rank was #5000 something, anyways maybe you'll surprise someone. Looks like you've put up some consistent scores.
bobbydoomocculta
1/8/09 9:45:07PM

Posted by Mungooch

I want to face bobbyboom boom doom boom in the final War 360 mafia
In all seriousness if i get 1 win it will be a freakin miracle.

We'll shock the world goochie...

on second thought... na, probably not...
Bowen50
1/9/09 12:19:44AM
if i win my first match-up i'm going against hotrodttt. i'm going to shock the world
ncordless
1/9/09 12:23:00AM

Posted by Bowen50

if i win my first match-up i'm going against hotrodttt. i'm going to shock the world

Then, after you shock the world by beating hotrodtt, I'll shock the world by beating you and everyone else!
Bowen50
1/9/09 12:24:36AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by Bowen50

Then, after you shock the world by beating hotrodtt, I'll shock the world by beating you and everyone else!

haha good luck sir
Mungooch
1/9/09 2:45:09AM
The winner of this should win mod powers for a day or week. Or at least a badge.
Pookie
1/9/09 5:21:25AM

Posted by Mungooch

The winner of this should win mod powers for a day or week. Or at least a badge.

I concur - Grand Prix Champion '09
Mungooch
1/9/09 5:30:20AM
Me FTW
RampageOwnedYou
1/9/09 9:02:01AM
a mod for a day for beating everyone, thats not worth it.

A badge is worth this.
ohiostate1016
1/9/09 10:10:30AM
I have to face one of my teammates, Jimbo, in the first round. And I already posted my picks on our camp discussion board.

Oh well, good thing I'm not afraid of ANYBODY in this one. Early pick for the final: Me vs. FlashyG.
emfleek
1/9/09 10:19:48AM
I'm going to be the ugliest Cinderella to ever grace a bracket of any kind, bitches.

ME FTW
MFOTHER
1/9/09 10:51:48AM
you dont want to add 2 or 4 spots for us that missed it???
Wolfenstein
1/9/09 10:57:56AM

Posted by MFOTHER

you dont want to add 2 or 4 spots for us that missed it???

Sorry, typically the more people the better. Unfortunately we need a particular number like 32 or 64 to make things work. But there's always the possibility someone will shoot off at the mouth and get banned.
chuckw94
1/9/09 11:42:36AM
are we just doing ufc events or will affliction 2 be the second round? and i wonder if we could start a 1 vs 1 league here.
Wolfenstein
1/9/09 12:38:30PM

Posted by chuckw94

are we just doing ufc events or will affliction 2 be the second round? and i wonder if we could start a 1 vs 1 league here.

Just the primary league. I would be down for including the Affliction event, but not everyone plays the secondary league, so to ensure everyone plays we're going to stick with strictly UFC events.
Rabi
1/9/09 3:45:16PM
I think that this granf prix should be just UFC, but if someone was to set up a secondary league Grand Prix, I would also be interested in signing up for that as well.
Bowen50
1/9/09 3:50:30PM

Posted by Rabi

I think that this granf prix should be just UFC, but if someone was to set up a secondary league Grand Prix, I would also be interested in signing up for that as well.

agreed
Shawn91111
1/9/09 4:27:14PM

Posted by Rabi

Agreed, and since this is a new season, someone should act fast
chuckw94
1/9/09 4:41:22PM
if someone starts one count me in.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9