L2 Players Read! New BFC 83/AFC 4/CES/XFC 21 combo card for this weekend

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » L2 Players Read! New BFC 83/AFC 4/CES/XFC 21 combo card for this weekend
Budgellism
12/4/12 9:42:54AM
There has been a really late event added for this weekend. It's pretty late but get your picks in asap.
Poor_Franklin
12/4/12 10:05:25AM
Franklinfan47
12/4/12 10:11:53AM
Im all for more events, but two days notice?

Shelter
12/4/12 10:13:45AM
Love it
shaneTpain
12/4/12 10:22:00AM
Fuck yeah! I was just thinking where the L2 card for this weeks bellator was
kopower
12/4/12 10:45:19AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Same. I know you guys are doing your best, but this card should have been added a few days ago. Gonna make it tough for people that don't log in everyday, to research and make their picks. I am glad to see Shelter's thread didn't fall on deaf ears
Bubbles
12/4/12 1:22:10PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by Franklinfan47

Same. I know you guys are doing your best, but this card should have been added a few days ago. Gonna make it tough for people that don't log in everyday, to research and make their picks. I am glad to see Shelter's thread didn't fall on deaf ears

Shelter did submit this Saturday morning though
Bubbles
12/4/12 1:26:52PM
how many people need to pick before betting lines come out?
george112
12/4/12 1:30:49PM
Hell yeah

Loving the L2 events. Actually more so then the primary

Any word on when Bellator is gonna be upgraded to the primary league?

Bellator/UFC combo cards would be fucking sweet
JLS1980
12/4/12 5:08:46PM

Also for next weekends L2 card there has been a change with one fight. Charles Byrd vs Derrick Krantz. Byrd was originally suppose to take on Chad Leonhardt.

Also I sent an update for the FFC 2 card on next weekends L2 event. Petras Markevicius vs Lucus Lopez. Petras was originally suppose to take on Anthony Lapsley. Here's a link for the FFC 2 fight card.

Link
Shelter
12/4/12 5:32:33PM
I thought that the Lapsley/Lopes switch was the other way around, with Lapsley replacing Lopes to fight Petras.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/flawless-fighting-championship-2-hated-full-card-2314865/

In this thread I asked that question, and the source there said that Lopes never signed the contracy.
JLS1980
12/4/12 6:51:42PM

Posted by Shelter

I thought that the Lapsley/Lopes switch was the other way around, with Lapsley replacing Lopes to fight Petras.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/flawless-fighting-championship-2-hated-full-card-2314865/

In this thread I asked that question, and the source there said that Lopes never signed the contracy.

I can look into it Shelter. The I used is from the Official FFC website. Scroll down a little ways towards the bottom of the fight card.

http://flawlessfc.com/main.html
kopower
12/5/12 9:17:35PM
Just a reminder to get those picks in. Looks like there will be no wagers for this card?
Bubbles
12/6/12 12:00:57PM

Posted by kopower

Just a reminder to get those picks in. Looks like there will be no wagers for this card?

event locks in 7h and no betting lines up.
FlashyG
12/6/12 12:57:04PM

Posted by george112

Hell yeah

I don't think Bellator or combo cards will every be part of the Primary league. There is no need to add more fights to a UFC card and without Bellator the secondary league would cease to exist.

Bellator has been killing it lately but they still have a lot of fights we don't even pick in the secondary league.

I personally hate combo cards unless all the events happen the same night
george112
12/6/12 1:20:52PM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by george112

Hell yeah

I don't think Bellator or combo cards will every be part of the Primary league. There is no need to add more fights to a UFC card and without Bellator the secondary league would cease to exist.

Bellator has been killing it lately but they still have a lot of fights we don't even pick in the secondary league.

I personally hate combo cards unless all the events happen the same night

Well there is no denying that bellator is on the rise. The deal with spike is huge in the sense that people with basic cable will be able to watch it. Versus being on MTV2 which A LOT of people don't get. So with that added exposure I don't see why bellator couldnt be a part of the primary league. Pride was and they held only ppv.

Its just my opinion but I don't think the primary league should be exclusive only to the UFC . I mean why would it be?

No combo cards then . Totally separate events then . It would make the game more fun imo. And would cut down the time in between cards . Let's not forget the month or so we had to wait not to long ago.

In response to the L2 folding without bellator I have to respectfully disagree
JoeWarren33
12/6/12 9:50:11PM
This should not of even been added. How is it that this event is added to this when it was only posted 2 days ago from what im reading? Anyway of getting an email in future, where you guys can alert when events are posted and deadlines? .
kopower
12/7/12 9:34:12AM

Posted by JoeWarren33

This should not of even been added. How is it that this event is added to this when it was only posted 2 days ago from what im reading? Anyway of getting an email in future, where you guys can alert when events are posted and deadlines? .

Agreed. Maybe if there is some way to do an email reminder, if a fight card is added short notice.
Bustamante-Aoki
12/7/12 12:08:15PM
Seriously, an e-mail would've helped a lot, thats a great idea.

My whole L2 season is a write-off now because I don't have the time to check playground daily.

There's a reason only 109 people did their picks for the event.