Anyone here play Rock Band or do karaoke?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anyone here play Rock Band or do karaoke?
cowcatcher
10/18/11 3:51:54PM
My friends and I have played RB for a really long time and have won contests and stuff(most of them have been in bands and play real instruments too), and we fairly regularly do karaoke too. I'm not the greatest singer out there by any stretch, but I've never been afraid to get up there and belt out a song or two. There's a karaoke company from NY that's doing a show here Nov. 3rd and they have strictly alt rock/punk music that most places don't have so I'm looking forward to singing a little Ween and some Dead Milkmen that I never get the chance to otherwise.

Anyone else ever hit the stage on drunken singing night or have millions of fans on RB?
emfleek
10/18/11 3:54:37PM
I've been known to do drunken karaoke from time to time.

Some of my hits include...

"Turn the Page" by Bob Seger
"Walk Like An Egyptian" by The Bangles
"Love Shack" by the B-52's
"The Humpty Dance" by Digital Underground
"Soulshine" by the Allman Brothers

Poor_Franklin
10/18/11 4:01:02PM
i work at a bar that has karaoke every thursday night. i usually wait until everyone gets really drunk & take a 5 minute break to do "I'm On A Boat" &/or "Whoomp, There It is"
Ordep
10/18/11 6:29:26PM
Karaoke only when drunk,

The Kinks - Apeman
KungFuMaster
10/18/11 6:37:36PM
I only do one song when I am drunk and that is Mr. Jones by Counting Crows.

Pass me a bottle, Mr. Jones.
DeadHead988
10/18/11 7:04:07PM
I used to play rock band with my buddies all the time and I was always vocals, but it's been a few years since I've played it. I should try to start it up again, thank you cowcatcher for reminding me of rock band!
Chael_Sonnen
10/18/11 7:16:30PM
'We are the Champions' - - - Tribute to Chael
cowcatcher
10/18/11 8:16:16PM

Posted by DeadHead988

I used to play rock band with my buddies all the time and I was always vocals, but it's been a few years since I've played it. I should try to start it up again, thank you cowcatcher for reminding me of rock band!

No problem. If you, or anyone else, wants to play on xbox anytime my gamertag is DDMoop.