A place to call home

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » A place to call home
MMAOvertime
3/13/11 11:47:00AM
Let me start by saying I very impressed with this forum. It has a lot of cool features. It has been awhile since I've been a frequent forum visitor. The ones in the past were car forums. Even though I have been a hardcore MMA fan for about 3 years now i never thought about looking into a forum. My friends are bored of me talking about current MMA events so I think I will feel at home here.
I have started a website of my own, nothing like this one. It is just a place to view MMA videos and current events.

Check it out and let me know what you think.
MMAOvertime.org

When I do my next web update i will have to create a link to mmaplayground. You have to promote the good stuff
Budgellism
3/13/11 2:18:21PM

Posted by MMAOvertime

Let me start by saying I very impressed with this forum. It has a lot of cool features. It has been awhile since I've been a frequent forum visitor. The ones in the past were car forums. Even though I have been a hardcore MMA fan for about 3 years now i never thought about looking into a forum. My friends are bored of me talking about current MMA events so I think I will feel at home here.
I have started a website of my own, nothing like this one. It is just a place to view MMA videos and current events.

Check it out and let me know what you think.
MMAOvertime.org

When I do my next web update i will have to create a link to mmaplayground. You have to promote the good stuff

Well let me be the first to say welcome to the Playground. I'm relatively new to the mma forums myself, despite being a member of this site for almost 4 years now. The posters are knowledgeable, open minded and in general a bunch of good people. I look forward to discussing my greatest passion with you my friend and enjoy the laziest day of the week, I know I will.
grappler0000
3/13/11 2:23:13PM
Welcome to the PG! I don't have anyone in my personal life that I can talk about MMA with either...not in depth anyway. Hence, why I spend too much time on here.
Chael_Sonnen
3/13/11 5:40:46PM
Yeah, none of my friends follow MMA....so aside from posting, I'm stuck talking to myself about MMA....so far, I'm not answering myself.....yet.
FastKnockout
3/13/11 5:44:04PM
Welcome to the Playground!

I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I have only one close friend who enjoys MMA as much as I do, and when it comes down to the fighters, we are bitter rivals.
That's to be expected, when his favorite fighter is Tito Ortiz, and mine is Chuck Liddell. Now almost every major event we have some kind of fighter vs. fighter feud, so yeah, it feels great to come to the Playground and chat with regular fans. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
TS92turbo
3/13/11 7:29:51PM
Welcome to the playground man! Enjoy it while it lasts before Dana buys this too.
kopower
3/13/11 8:56:17PM

Posted by TS92turbo

Welcome to the playground man! Enjoy it while it lasts before Dana buys this too.

Budgellism
3/13/11 10:07:55PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Welcome to the Playground!

I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I have only one close friend who enjoys MMA as much as I do, and when it comes down to the fighters, we are bitter rivals.
That's to be expected, when his favorite fighter is Tito Ortiz, and mine is Chuck Liddell. Now almost every major event we have some kind of fighter vs. fighter feud, so yeah, it feels great to come to the Playground and chat with regular fans. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

His favourite fighter is Ortiz? Haven't heard that in a while.

It's the same with me as well though. I have one friend that is maybe in the same league of obsession that I have for mma and we tend to disagree quite a bit. I love being able to post my thoughts about mma as soon as I have them and know that other people on here care just as much about what I'm talking about as I do. God damn, isn't mma wonderful?

We're so lucky to be living in this time period. To watch mma transition from the beginning to mainstream. I know I for one feel pretty happy about that.
MMAOvertime
3/14/11 7:22:01PM
I appreciate the warm welcome everyone.