How do you like your Pizza?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How do you like your Pizza?
Next Page »
POLL: Best Pizza?
Domino's 11% (2)
Papa Johns 47% (9)
Pizza Hut 37% (7)
Peter Piper Pizza 5% (1)
Little Caesers 0% (0)
Pizza Sucks! 0% (0)
Trapt1nw0nder
3/14/07 9:49:49PM
i like mine from Peter Piper.....Pepperoni,Canadian Bacon,Mushroom,and Red Onion!!!....and top it off with a little Parmesan cheese and crushed Red Pepper

as for the poll,i know the best pizza's are from Pizzeria's but they are not nation wide
Svartorm
3/14/07 10:30:23PM
I can't stand Pizza Hut after working there, and we don't have most of those other ones around here. The exception is Dominos, who I refused to buy from because the CEO is an un-American asshole. One you left off that rules though is Papa Ginos.
jdubs
3/14/07 10:33:04PM
i love calzones, damn it how do u spell calzone, oh well they are good
Trapt1nw0nder
3/14/07 10:53:39PM
great,but tell me how you like them..what toppings?

i always get the same crap and thinking of what i should try next
Stickan
3/14/07 10:54:59PM
Except for loads of pizzerias we only have Pizza Hut here so I won't vote. My favorite pizzas though are the mexican ones like Azteka. At least that's what it's called here.
It's got jalapeño and stuff on it and puts my ass on fire the day after but it's worth it.

Oh and I also love the tuna ones like Opera.
loller90278
3/14/07 10:55:15PM
i worked at pizza places all my life (3 diff places, 3 diff jobs: cashier, driver, cook)

from my experience my tastebuds like:
Sausage
C.Bacon (or ham)
with tomato

yum.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/14/07 11:10:51PM

Posted by Stickan

Except for loads of pizzerias we only have Pizza Hut here so I won't vote. My favorite pizzas though are the mexican ones like Azteka. At least that's what it's called here.
It's got jalapeño and stuff on it and puts my ass on fire the day after but it's worth it.

yeah..i love spicy food!....Jalapeno on pizza is great too

i like Pizza Hut,but only thin crust........Pan makes me sick
Ydoc
3/14/07 11:30:10PM
Yeah... Pizza Hut pepperoni thin crust, but pan fills you better. I also like hamburger and mushroom... it's kind of like having beef stroganoff on a pizza.

Pizza Hut is my favorite chain, but the best pizza place is call Shakey's Pizza, and they use an awesome cracker crust and loads of cheese. I love that place.
FBD
3/14/07 11:38:16PM
with my dick in the middle and a chick sitting on top of it.

but anyway, has anyone heard of hungry howies, they have bomb pizza. i think its only on the east coast though.
Svartorm
3/14/07 11:59:41PM

Posted by Stickan

Your Pizza Huts are way different compared to ours too, but I still hit up the buffet when I'm there.

My favorite pizza place ever is Ninos, which is outside of Philly, in Horsham I think. Great stuff. Bertucchis is a good one too, although they're way fancy.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/15/07 12:01:32AM
its a bummer they dont have Peter Piper Pizza everywhere......its Pizza and Gameroom Huge arcade

its a good place to go on a date
loller90278
3/15/07 12:07:44AM
Try Valentinos (manhatten beach) or Rizzos (Redondo, Torrance) or Town & country pizza (least favorite of the 3) if you're ever in south bay.

valentinos and rizzos also has the best sandwhiches ever.
pastrami..
/drools
Billy_Soup
3/15/07 1:02:29AM
Worked at Dominoes for 3 years and over the years developed my favorite pizza. Have hooked many friends on this amazing pizza.

peperoni, double bacon (the crumbled stuff), extra cheese, and then on top of the cheese a light layer of peperoni (they get nice and crispy), Italian Sausage, and what really makes it, Pineapple. The pineapple counters the spice of the sausage and peperoni. It is a tastebud explosion.

warning this is kinda greasy (the double bacon and extra cheese) so if you are health concious go with single bacon and reg cheese.

good on any crust
Trapt1nw0nder
3/15/07 1:33:58AM

Posted by Billy_Soup

Worked at Dominoes for 3 years and over the years developed my favorite pizza. Have hooked many friends on this amazing pizza.

peperoni, double bacon (the crumbled stuff), extra cheese, and then on top of the cheese a light layer of peperoni (they get nice and crispy), Italian Sausage, and what really makes it, Pineapple. The pineapple counters the spice of the sausage and peperoni. It is a tastebud explosion.

warning this is kinda greasy (the double bacon and extra cheese) so if you are health concious go with single bacon and reg cheese.

good on any crust

cant believe you can like a pizza place so much after working there for 3 years!!

i worked at Mcdonalds for only 6 months and i am sick of that food since working there!!(accept for nuggets)....i would also hook my buddies up i would bring like a bag full of $1 burgers and shit load of nuggets!

its funny cuz right next to Mcdonalds there is a Pizza Hut so we would trade food during our lunch break....im sure the Pizza Hut workers were sick of their Pizza too
Svartorm
3/15/07 3:21:28AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

its a bummer they dont have Peter Piper Pizza everywhere......its Pizza and Gameroom Huge arcade

its a good place to go on a date

We've got Chuck E. Cheese around here, which is a similar idea, but its for children. Most mom and pop pizza places are combination Pizza and Pub or Sports Bar, so thats a place to take your date.
Svartorm
3/15/07 3:25:00AM

Posted by Billy_Soup

good on any crust

I can't for the life of me understand why someone would put pineapple on a pizza.

My favorite combo is probably Marinated Chicken, Mushroom and Feta Cheese with light sauce. Other notables are:

Pepperoni with mushroom and/or feta
Chicken with mushroom and/or green pepper
Sausage with mushroom and/or green pepper
Hamburger and Bacon
Hamburger with mushroom and garlic
Chicken with garlic and green peppers
Sausage, Hamburger and Bacon
hippysmacker
3/15/07 3:42:21AM
Well, I like pineapple on Pizza. A girlfreind of mine was half polynesian , and she would always get canadian bacon and pinapple. I don't like canadian bacon so I ammended it. My favorite is Pepperoni/pinapple/extra cheese/ parmesan on top.
Best pizza I've ever had was a little place in Chicago called Villa palermos, there stuffed pizza is legendary. Best I've had in California is Filippi's.
cowcatcher
3/15/07 9:24:57AM
my fav by far is ground beef, mushrooms, spinach, and extra cheese
hcazlekker
3/15/07 1:45:40PM
There is an awesome pizza place in OK called "Hideaway Pizza." They make the best pizza I've ever tasted, they're crust is phenomenal, and they have several different sauces.

As far as my favorite toppings? Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Bacon, and Mushroom.

Playground_Samurai
3/15/07 5:56:04PM
One of my favorite pizzas is the california white. Instead of pizza sauce, it has ranch dressing and is topped with cheese and chicken. It's great. I wasn't sure if I would like it, then I tried it and can't get enough.

Another great pizza is the buffalo chicken pizza. Has bbq sauce instead of pizza sauce and is topped with cheese and chicken. Depending on where you get it from, it's usually really good.
loller90278
3/15/07 8:45:03PM
try margarita pizza :
basil and tomato (sometimes with chicken)

or try pizza with white sauce (alfredo)

pv3Hpv3p
3/16/07 1:44:38PM
My favorite pizza out in Minnesota is by far a place called Cosetta's...

It's been in St. Paul since the streets were made of mud (they got pictures to prove it) the place has burned down on to seperate occasions, if you are ever in St. Paul you gotta try it, downtown right next to the Excel Center where the Wild play...

I'm not very picky so I usually get there special, some sort of meat and vegi combo...

But if I'm making my own...

-Good Pesto sauce
-Chicken (I prefer pulled, but whatever)
-Fresh diced jalepenos (not that canned shit)
-Crumbled smoked breakfast bacon

That's the base and I'll add whatever vegies I got, onions olives peppers whatever

If you've never had Pesto pizza it's the shiznit...
Trapt1nw0nder
3/16/07 5:53:06PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

My favorite pizza out in Minnesota is by far a place called Cosetta's...

It's been in St. Paul since the streets were made of mud (they got pictures to prove it) the place has burned down on to seperate occasions, if you are ever in St. Paul you gotta try it, downtown right next to the Excel Center where the Wild play...

I'm not very picky so I usually get there special, some sort of meat and vegi combo...

But if I'm making my own...

-Good Pesto sauce
-Chicken (I prefer pulled, but whatever)
-Fresh diced jalepenos (not that canned shit)
-Crumbled smoked breakfast bacon

That's the base and I'll add whatever vegies I got, onions olives peppers whatever

If you've never had Pesto pizza it's the shiznit...

Sounds good...Must try Chicken and Bacon combo next!!! Mushrooms,Onions,and Sliced Jalapenos on top of that(you're right..pickled jalapenos are nasty on a pizza...maybe on Nacho's)
FLAMarlins35
3/17/07 1:07:07PM
better ingredients
better pizza
papa john's
xchickox
3/17/07 2:42:19PM
dominos

and my favourite pizza has gotta be ham and pineapple
angel-of-death
3/17/07 3:24:50PM
We don't have the same high quality of Pizza's across in the UK, but given we've only got the choice of Pizza Hut or Domino's I'd pick dominos delivery every time. They're Cheesesteak pizzas were one of the greatest things i'd ever tasted.

EEKS
3/18/07 10:59:37AM
Has anyone here ever had giordanos stuffed pizza?, if u guys ever visit chicago you have to try it, its awesome.
pv3Hpv3p
3/19/07 1:52:30PM

Posted by EEKS

Has anyone here ever had giordanos stuffed pizza?, if u guys ever visit chicago you have to try it, its awesome.

Is that the place that does the pepperoni and cheese stuffed inside and puts the sauce on top??(probably a couple of places that do that now that I think about it)

I think I've eaten there the past couple of times I was out in Chi-town and it was absolutley amazing...
madmarck
3/19/07 1:54:18PM
Is it just me or do the big Chains make pizza that isnt the best.

Clearly the best is made by smaller shops. Where i live there are a few and they blow all others away. They just have their own recipes and its soo good.

I hear Itialns are good at making pizza too. Although i have yet to taste it.
loller90278
3/19/07 3:08:07PM

Posted by madmarck

Is it just me or do the big Chains make pizza that isnt the best.

Clearly the best is made by smaller shops. Where i live there are a few and they blow all others away. They just have their own recipes and its soo good.

I hear Itialns are good at making pizza too. Although i have yet to taste it.

i'm goin to italy on april 5th.. i'll tell ya when i get back on the 17th (missing pride event! )

Pages: [1] 2