The Pit looking for new members

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » The Pit looking for new members
MattHughesFan
1/14/08 6:13:23PM
I just had to cut a few people from the camp so now i'm looking for 3-5 new people to join up with The Pit. if anyone is intrested please let me know.
wolfman
1/15/08 12:18:16AM
We have a good team with a lot of potential. We just need to improve our overall win % and will be at the top! No, but seriously we have a good camp leader and a lot of cool guys on our team and are looking for anyone interested at helping The Pit reach the top. Join us and help us take out the top teams, no one likes to see the same teams on top again, right? Anyways, we plan to take out the cream of the crop--Team Valcom, War Room Warriors, and MMA Weekly. Anyways, good luck all and may the best team win!
THE_DRiZzLE
1/15/08 11:44:39PM
hey The Pitt.. i've been in 2 fight camps headed by the same guy.. and both times he bailed on the fight camps he had started.. why someone does this i don't know why.. but yes i am interested in joining a stable fight camp with cool peeps.. if you guys meet these simple requirements.. just send me an invite..
loonytnt
1/16/08 1:16:56PM

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

hey The Pitt.. i've been in 2 fight camps headed by the same guy.. and both times he bailed on the fight camps he had started.. why someone does this i don't know why.. but yes i am interested in joining a stable fight camp with cool peeps.. if you guys meet these simple requirements.. just send me an invite..

who was that?
BigRedMama
9/13/08 8:59:10PM
Can I join your team?
Shawn91111
9/13/08 9:44:17PM

Posted by wolfman

We have a good team with a lot of potential. We just need to improve our overall win % and will be at the top! No, but seriously we have a good camp leader and a lot of cool guys on our team and are looking for anyone interested at helping The Pit reach the top. Join us and help us take out the top teams, no one likes to see the same teams on top again, right? Anyways, we plan to take out the cream of the crop--Team Valcom, War Room Warriors, and MMA Weekly. Anyways, good luck all and may the best team win!

Why would you want to help out another fight camp? Unless im looking at something differently they are in the same LHW division. I agree on not having the same teams be out on top again which is why MMA Army's reign on top of LHW division will be over soon
Aaronno9
9/13/08 10:29:20PM
the pit is the second best camp on the playground
MMAcca
9/14/08 12:04:20PM

Posted by wolfman

wolfman
9/17/08 12:09:41AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by wolfman

Why would you want to help out another fight camp? Unless im looking at something differently they are in the same LHW division. I agree on not having the same teams be out on top again which is why MMA Army's reign on top of LHW division will be over soon

First off, look at my original post. It is marked - 1/15/08, around this time I was with a different fight camp ---> The Pit, therefore this obviously no longer applies. I'm confused as to why this thread was bumped as it is clearly old....

Oh, and there is no way in hell that The MMA Army loses its top spot! We are going to have a LONG reign!!!

Pookie
9/17/08 12:15:31AM

Posted by loonytnt

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

who was that?

it was cincynightmare