Pistachios ftw!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Pistachios ftw!
bojangalz
7/27/11 12:02:48AM
I'll be the first to admit; I'm a bit behind the curve when it comes to diverse eating habits. I just tried pistachios for the first time about a month ago.

These things are friggin' incredible! I can't stop eating the little bastards.

grappler0000
7/27/11 12:07:19AM
Yes, they are simply delicious! Also, the Dean of Mean approves.
Twenty20Dollars
7/27/11 1:18:11AM
except for the effing ones where you can't get the shell open.

like with peanuts I can use my teeth if can't crack them with my fingas
tn_rebel
7/27/11 1:23:08AM
I am allergic to them, if I eat them I go into anaphylactic shock and can't breath. I guess in that sense they kick my ass, but IMO they can suck it big time!
BelXavier420
7/27/11 1:25:11AM
Guess next time you pick against Brian Stann I know what to slip into your chip dip
KungFuMaster
7/27/11 1:59:09AM
This just goes to show one needs to be open minded when it comes to anything. I am very open minded when it comes to food. I have tried snails (escargot), snakes, bears, squirrels, fetal developing egg ( I forgot what they are called ), quail, chocolate covered ants, camel paddies.

For the longest time I refused to eat sushi because I do not like raw meat. About 8 years ago, I gave it a tried and boom - I am broke because I love it too much.
kopower
7/27/11 7:52:27AM
I do like pistachios but my favorite nut has to be cashews, followed closely by Kpro.
Twenty20Dollars
7/27/11 11:35:05AM
Cashews are the best and they don't have any damn shell break.
MiniMan
7/27/11 1:19:08PM
I buy mine shelled
KungFuMaster
7/27/11 1:25:17PM

Posted by kopower

I do like pistachios but my favorite nut has to be cashews, followed closely by Kpro.

Do you want to know what is even funnier than what you said?

I get you two mixed up.
grappler0000
7/27/11 2:46:28PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Cashews are the best and they don't have any damn shell break.

Cashews...my favwit!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
kopower
7/27/11 3:19:06PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by kopower

I get you two mixed up.

I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. I do know there is only 1 KFM.
KungFuMaster
7/27/11 4:08:43PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by kopower

I get you two mixed up.

I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. I do know there is only 1 KFM.

It is a good thing of course... I have enjoyed most of the personalities on these boards.

BTW, this is the second time someone has called me KFM. I believe the first time was you as well.

Do you know me from some other forums?
kopower
7/27/11 6:30:05PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by kopower

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by kopower

I get you two mixed up.

It is a good thing of course... I have enjoyed most of the personalities on these boards.

BTW, this is the second time someone has called me KFM. I believe the first time was you as well.

Do you know me from some other forums?

This is really the only forum I contribute to. I believe you referred to yourself as KFM in one of your threads. I just followed suite.
BelXavier420
7/28/11 12:02:50PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

This just goes to show one needs to be open minded when it comes to anything. I am very open minded when it comes to food. I have tried snails (escargot), snakes, bears, squirrels, fetal developing egg ( I forgot what they are called ), quail, chocolate covered ants, camel paddies.

For the longest time I refused to eat sushi because I do not like raw meat. About 8 years ago, I gave it a tried and boom - I am broke because I love it too much.

Not sure if I want to know what a camel paddy is or not? I guess I posted about it so what the hell is a camel paddy?
KungFuMaster
7/28/11 2:22:34PM

Posted by BelXavier420

Posted by KungFuMaster

Not sure if I want to know what a camel paddy is or not? I guess I posted about it so what the hell is a camel paddy?

I should have said camel burger. Instead of beef, they use camel meat for the paddy. I do not recommend it.