Pissed off cats

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Pissed off cats
Jackelope
12/7/08 1:54:27PM
I feel like a jerk for saying this, but I think there are few things funnier on this earth than a pissed off cat. I'm a cat lover, too. I don't go around harassing cats, but occasionally I'll be messing with my cat and it'll get so pissed off that it starts hissing and growling. I don't know why, but it only seems to egg me on further.

In honor of this, I went on to youtube and searched for pissed off cat videos. Some of them I felt sorry for the cats, but other ones made me laugh hysterically. Am I the only one with this obsession?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JckAU6VTN44&NR=1

I will now commence losing all of your respect and being thought of as a complete pile of trash
grappler0000
12/7/08 2:02:30PM
I don't know why but I've always been fond of unfortunate things happening to cats (within reason). Like the cat swirling around on the fan or the cat that dives head first into the wall...but nothing beats the Pinky the cat video.
aaa9erh8er
12/7/08 2:20:33PM
lol dont be so hard on your self jackelope i realy dont like cats so i like to mess with them also ( nothing cruel) but theres just something funny about a pissed cat,
Jackelope
12/7/08 2:51:18PM
LOL, glad to see I'm not alone.

That orange cat that is probably the most pissed off cat I've ever seen (the one in the cage) is one I feel sorry for. Hopefully that wasn't the pound or something and the cat was about to be euthanized

This one
dannyfrank
12/7/08 3:01:06PM

Posted by Jackelope

That orange cat that is probably the most pissed off cat I've ever seen (the one in the cage) is one I feel sorry for. Hopefully that wasn't the pound or something and the cat was about to be euthanized

This one

oh my god!

i have never seen such a pissed off cat before
beerman77
12/7/08 3:03:04PM

Posted by Jackelope

This one

that cat is pissed holy hell...
my cat will get so mad that when you stop messing with him he decides its not over till he gets to tast flesh.. haha than right when you start to move back it straight for the nearest limb
Jackelope
12/7/08 3:19:29PM
Sledge23
12/8/08 10:56:51AM
Cats are always pissed off.
Thats the great thing about dogs. there so loyal
you could kick a dog in the face and it would love you ten seconds later. If you mess with a cat it will hate you forever.
king_katool
12/8/08 3:51:16PM

Posted by Sledge23

you could kick a dog in the face and it would love you ten seconds later. If you mess with a cat it will hate you forever.

not true.. i mess with both my cats all the time but every night they're on the end of my bed sleeping in a little ball, and if you kicked my dog in the face, you'd have a 100 pound rotty eatting your damn leg
ncordless
12/8/08 8:13:27PM
I have the most spastic cat in the world. He is pretty friendly and most of the time he will just sit in someone's lap. However, every once in a while he goes bloodlust insane. He will look at you, his eyes will suddenly dialate, and then his only mission in life is to kill anything that moves. The other day I had some people over and the cat jumped down the stairs (about 12 ft.) right on to the back of my friend's neck and tried to bite his carotid artery.

The thing you should always remember about cats is that no matter how much you think they love you... if they were big enough they would kill you and eat you without a second thought.
Jackelope
12/8/08 9:24:35PM
LMAO Ncordless... that's a good quote about cats
RNC
12/9/08 4:58:08AM

Posted by Sledge23

You can teach a cat to use a toliet.

Flushing a toliet > picking up poop with your hand

I think that about sums it up.
big_timmy
12/9/08 5:13:54AM
War CATS

The creepiest video on the net

And yes, it involves a cat.
dannyfrank
12/9/08 4:25:33PM

Posted by big_timmy

War CATS

The creepiest video on the net

And yes, it involves a cat.

that was so f*cking funny!!!
MMAcca
12/10/08 1:03:06AM

Posted by Sledge23

Cats =

Dogs =