Pissed-Off College Student Leaves Greatest Voicemail Ever (NSFW)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Pissed-Off College Student Leaves Greatest Voicemail Ever (NSFW)
BlueSkiesBurn
5/31/12 5:24:57PM
EVERY college student EVER needs to listen to this. Please listen to this and tell me that you wish you hadn't done the same.

Fuckin' Amazin'
Ordep
5/31/12 5:33:46PM

I'd nominate her for president of the student council or student representative whatever right away
pmoney
5/31/12 6:15:35PM
That's quality. Nothing like giving some fools a good dressing down.
Poor_Franklin
5/31/12 6:39:23PM
love it!
jakewalters
5/31/12 9:27:27PM
Maybe I've just had to deal with too many angry customers or too many idiotic college advisers.. but nothing this chick said was necissarily that awesome to me except for her hitting different buttons at the end trying to hang up lol.These advisers have to deal with thousands of students, when they fuck something up it's almost expected it may take a while or get fucked up every now and then. I had to deal with it plenty, and also was working my way through, not taking out any loans. Its frustrating. I guarantee she would have gotten the same result minus all the vitriol.

Just a lot of cussing, excuses for the cussing, and saying "yall better get my shit straight.". Meh.. Maybe I'm just hating if you guys all loved it. I need to go to the player haters ball.

tcunningham
6/1/12 1:39:25AM
ignorance at its finest. instead of addressing the problem like every other normal human being she decided to waste the time of whoever's answering machine that was. stop whining, deal with it like an adult, and maybe take a few more english classes because the grammar in that message was atrocious. im no english major but c'mon, lose a few F-bombs and get to the point.
scoozna
6/1/12 10:04:22AM
"a masterpiece of profane righteousness." I like that quote better than I like her tirade. It was funny though, no doubt.

It just made me sad towards the end. You don't get what you want by talking like that, and you sound like an idiot in the process.

gartface
6/1/12 10:08:06AM
Who takes three times to hang up a phone?
emfleek
6/1/12 10:15:48AM

Posted by gartface

Who takes three times to hang up a phone?

Someone that is holding the receiver with their feet.
gartface
6/1/12 10:18:50AM

Posted by jakewalters

Maybe I've just had to deal with too many angry customers or too many idiotic college advisers.. but nothing this chick said was necissarily that awesome to me except for her hitting different buttons at the end trying to hang up lol.These advisers have to deal with thousands of students, when they fuck something up it's almost expected it may take a while or get fucked up every now and then. I had to deal with it plenty, and also was working my way through, not taking out any loans. Its frustrating. I guarantee she would have gotten the same result minus all the vitriol.

Just a lot of cussing, excuses for the cussing, and saying "yall better get my shit straight.". Meh.. Maybe I'm just hating if you guys all loved it. I need to go to the player haters ball.

I'm right there with you Jake. It's just a typical obscenity-laced tirade. It's nothing out of the ordinary, or anything I haven't seen/heard.

Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate!

emfleek
6/1/12 10:21:55AM
"...I did not fail no class..."

"...I don't get no fuckin' loan..."

"...I ain't never had no goddamn problems..."

gartface
6/1/12 10:36:19AM

Posted by emfleek

"...I did not fail no class..."

"...I don't get no fuckin' loan..."

"...I ain't never had no goddamn problems..."