Pinning Topics in a camp forum.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Pinning Topics in a camp forum.
runningman08
4/24/10 2:59:47AM
Is it possible to pin a topic in a camp forum. I know i can turn it into a sticky but i want it to be viewable to other members.
Rabi
4/24/10 3:08:53AM
When you say other members, do you mean camp members ir site members. If you mean camp, when you stick it it will stay near the top and all camp members will be able to view it, if you mean site members then thats impossible unless you post it in the main forums.
runningman08
4/24/10 3:16:18AM

Posted by Rabi

When you say other members, do you mean camp members ir site members. If you mean camp, when you stick it it will stay near the top and all camp members will be able to view it, if you mean site members then thats impossible unless you post it in the main forums.

Yea i mean the camp members. If i make a topic a sticky can the camp members see the comments as well.
Rabi
4/24/10 7:07:26AM
Yes, it woks the samr way as the topics in the main forum. If its stickied then it will stay at the top of your forum and people can click and open up the thread and comment etc...