Pineapple Express!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Pineapple Express!!!!
Cladrix
8/7/08 1:16:51PM
I saw the movie last night...... And I have to say it is one of the most hilarious movies I have ever seen.
dannyfrank
8/7/08 1:40:33PM
awesome. i was planning on seeing it tomorrow!
bullettdodger
8/7/08 1:41:12PM
It is really an excellent film. I certainly haven't laughed that hard since "SuperBad"
Pookie
8/7/08 2:32:06PM
That movie was so badass man
aaa9erh8er
8/7/08 2:32:14PM
that movie mad superbad look stupid pineapple express is the funneyest movie i can remeber right now.it had everything the best part is i could relate to alot of it. if you havent seeen it go see it skip work screw the family and do it!
casey64
8/7/08 3:09:20PM
I need to see it then.
emfleek
8/7/08 3:37:17PM
Another Seth Rogen movie w/the same rehashed character from all of his previous movies, I presume?

Dick joke

Followed by fart joke

Followed by pot joke

Followed by over-the-top absurd/disgusting joke and/or reference

I'll watch it, I'm sure, but I don't expect it to be much different than Superbad, Knocked Up or 40 Year Old Virgin.
Kugel
8/7/08 4:47:51PM

Posted by emfleek

Another Seth Rogen movie w/the same rehashed character from all of his previous movies, I presume?

Dick joke

Followed by fart joke

Followed by pot joke

I'll watch it, I'm sure, but I don't expect it to be much different than Superbad, Knocked Up or 40 Year Old Virgin.

I get it, you don't like comedies with Seth Rogan in them. I happen to think that those movies are all hilarious. But thanks Siskel.
emfleek
8/7/08 4:52:34PM

Posted by Kugel

I get it, you don't like comedies with Seth Rogan in them. I happen to think that those movies are all hilarious. But thanks Siskel.

I never said I don't like comedies with Seth Rogen. I don't, however, care for Seth Rogen.

I'm just saying all of his movies are pretty predictable and rather cookie cutter. I'll still watch it (like I said above) but I won't expect it to be "excellent" or the "greatest comedy of all-time". I've fallen victim to that before with Superbad and Knocked Up, both of which were funny, but not anywhere near as funny as people made them out to be.

And you're welcome.
RNC
8/7/08 11:36:08PM
I laughed for the entire ******* movie.

Mayhem13
8/7/08 11:39:58PM
I gotta see this soon.
The_Ho_Bag
8/7/08 11:53:59PM
was gunna see it today but i hada train ={
jiujitsufreak74
8/8/08 2:20:34PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

was gunna see it today but i hada train ={

don't worry...we saw Step Brothers instead...didn't miss out
mrkennedy
8/8/08 2:49:23PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

that movie mad superbad look stupid pineapple express is the funneyest movie i can remeber right now.it had everything the best part is i could relate to alot of it. if you havent seeen it go see it skip work screw the family and do it!

superbad is one of my favorite movie
casey64
8/8/08 2:55:16PM

Posted by Kugel

Posted by emfleek

Dick joke

Followed by fart joke

Followed by pot joke

I sort of agree with fleek, i like seth but he can be absurd sometimes, but I will watch it though.
fedorwins1
8/12/08 11:13:07AM
It was hilarious, I didn't think it was going to be as good as it was. During the fight scene where they're at the guy's house I was crying I was laughing so hard and I didn't want to laugh anymore cause it hurt to laugh lol.