Pictures From The USC-Minnesota Home Opener

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Pictures From The USC-Minnesota Home Opener
BlueSkiesBurn
9/4/11 5:51:04PM
I know we don't have many Trojan fans on here, but I promised some people I would post some pictures and here they are.

EDIT: Nevermind, they're too large, I will resize and upload in a minute
kopower
9/4/11 6:53:18PM
I was shocked my Gophers actually made a game of it. Not sure if the program is on the right track now that coach Kill is running things, or because USC is trying to build back up to champion level.

I didn't watch, but I heard one of the USC receivers had a monster day. Pretty incredible even going against lower level competition. Granted, the Gophers are a Big Ten team.
BlueSkiesBurn
9/4/11 6:57:05PM

Posted by kopower

I was shocked my Gophers actually made a game of it. Not sure if the program is on the right track now that coach Kill is running things, or because USC is trying to build back up to champion level.

I didn't watch, but I heard one of the USC receivers had a monster day. Pretty incredible even going against lower level competition. Granted, the Gophers are a Big Ten team.

It was Robert Woods, 177 yards and 3 TD's.
kopower
9/4/11 7:19:06PM
Didn't he have something like 15 catches too?
prophecy033
9/4/11 7:22:28PM
That is a pretty huge game. My Ducks couldn't keep up with LSU. 4 turnovers is too much to overcome. De' Anthony Thomas had a horrible game and so did LaMichael James. 54 yards rushing isn't good enough. His second worst game as a Duck, next to the 22 he had in his first college game. But I gotta give it to the Ducks, their not affraid to schedule Top-tier competition out of conference games. They just need to get bigger on the o-line and D-line. Easier said then done but were gaining ground in recruiting some it can be done
Chael_Sonnen
9/4/11 10:39:18PM

Posted by prophecy033

That is a pretty huge game. My Ducks couldn't keep up with LSU. 4 turnovers is too much to overcome. De' Anthony Thomas had a horrible game and so did LaMichael James. 54 yards rushing isn't good enough. His second worst game as a Duck, next to the 22 he had in his first college game. But I gotta give it to the Ducks, their not affraid to schedule Top-tier competition out of conference games. They just need to get bigger on the o-line and D-line. Easier said then done but were gaining ground in recruiting some it can be done

BlueSkiesBurn
9/4/11 10:57:23PM

Posted by kopower

Didn't he have something like 15 catches too?

Yeah, he broke several USC records. He had 17 catches.