Your Picks For TUF 12

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Your Picks For TUF 12
Taylor8766
9/16/10 2:02:39PM
Well I'm absolutely pumped for the new season of TUF and it looks like its got some great fighters, and I just wanted to share with you who I think is gunna win TUF 12.

Winner: Alex "Bruce Lee Roy" Caceres (This guy looks, talks, acts and fights like Bruce Lee, one of my new favourite fighters)

Finals: Alex Caceres vs. Cody Mckenzie (Mckenzie has some great fighting skills and his new approach to the guillotine is very cool. However there something about the way Caceres fights that is gunna win him this show)

Possible Fighters to Win: Dane Sayers, Aaron Wilkinson, Jeff Lentz(All had impressive showings in there fights, especially Dane Sayers who showed some balls and Lentz who absolutly dominated)

So theres my picks let me know what you guys think is gunna happen.

emfleek
9/16/10 2:08:06PM
WINNER: Michael Johnson
FlashyG
9/16/10 2:08:51PM
Cody Mackenzie has the second most guillotine submissions in MMA History behind Travis Fulton who has fought over 250 times.

He actually won 9 straight by guillotine to start his career, which is almost definitely a record itself.

Considering he's never had a real training camp, just messed around with friends and will now be trained by a fantastic wrestler no matter which team he's on. I think He's got to be one of the front runners.

Saying that, watch him be the first to go.
gartface
9/16/10 2:10:38PM

Posted by emfleek

WINNER: Michael Johnson

Guy looked legit, but I will say I'll be rooting for Caceres and McKenzie.
Rabi
9/16/10 5:18:40PM
Ill be rooting for Wilkinson as he is a brit, the most impressive fighter IMO is the Guillotine guy Mckenzie.

Is Lentz related Nik Lentz?
tcunningham
9/16/10 8:14:10PM
you cant be a top fighter with nothing but a guillotine choke. i though he looked like junk until he slipped that choke in. his wrestling was amature and his striking was not there at all. you could tell he just wanted that choke. im not saying he sucks but hes far from the most well rounded fighter. he needs this GSP/kos training more than alot of the others. as for bruce lee roy, he was to erratic, a good solid striker will pick him apart. it looked like he was just flipping out in the octagon. his opponents need to stay tight with their striking and jits. if they do that he will lose. i liked a couple guys on there but its too soon. the one guy that GSP picked to lose before the fight even started, he had bright red hair, i think he will do very good. he had really good wrestling and the best GnP ive seen in probably all TUF seasons. he showed good control on top. and its hard to submit somebody when their raining power shots down on your face.
hate4thestate
9/17/10 12:09:29AM

Posted by tcunningham

you cant be a top fighter with nothing but a guillotine choke. i though he looked like junk until he slipped that choke in. his wrestling was amature and his striking was not there at all. you could tell he just wanted that choke. im not saying he sucks but hes far from the most well rounded fighter. he needs this GSP/kos training more than alot of the others. as for bruce lee roy, he was to erratic, a good solid striker will pick him apart. it looked like he was just flipping out in the octagon. his opponents need to stay tight with their striking and jits. if they do that he will lose. i liked a couple guys on there but its too soon. the one guy that GSP picked to lose before the fight even started, he had bright red hair, i think he will do very good. he had really good wrestling and the best GnP ive seen in probably all TUF seasons. he showed good control on top. and its hard to submit somebody when their raining power shots down on your face.

just saying... the dude the red haired dude fought had alot of problems cutting weight and usually fights at 170. that might have had something to do with it. just saying.