Anyone picking Forrest?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Anyone picking Forrest?
« Previous Page
vtecmonster
3/26/08 9:23:17AM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Why is everyone forgetting that Forrest is training with Randy Couture? The only person in MMA with more heart than Forrest is Randy, and I think some of that may rub off on Forrest.

I know that Rampage is a good fighter, but he's not an Anderson Silva or Georges St. Pierre type fighter that can't be beat. Forrest has a GREAT sprawl, and I don't think Rampage will be able to take him down. Look at Rampage's last 3 losses: Shogun and Wandi (twice). Those are called strikers, for those of you that don't know. Rampage has an overrated chin, and I think that Forrest will grind this one out. He's just a fighter.

I hope this is a troll job...

FYI - You show me a guy with a "big" heart... I'll show you a guy getting a "big" ass beating.
Rush
3/26/08 11:41:12AM
I'm not even putting any money down on Forrest, let alone picking him.
tylerlee123
3/26/08 4:47:10PM
Im going to say Griffin 3 RD Tap Out
zephead
3/26/08 9:01:45PM
Griffin 1st round submission. Gogoplata
JBatch
3/26/08 10:38:39PM
It should be a slugfest that Rampage will own. I would say if Forrest takes him down a couple times though it gives him a better chance. Another factor is Forrest does get better but usually after getting hit, he has to hope that wake-up punch or combo doesn't put him out.

Like said earler by someone elser my heart says Forrest, Brain Rampage.
GSPCanada
3/26/08 11:56:25PM
I think Rampage is the clear cut favourite, obviously forrest can come up w/ a victory but I can only speculate logically. I don't really believe in MMAth so i think the whole Forrest beats rua who beat Rampage argument is out the window because if you watch the fight something was wrong w/ rampage, I've heard broken ribs but when i watched it he just kept talkin 2 his someone outside the ring trying to tell them something.

Both guys have been knocked out but we have only seen rampage knocked out cold in the 2nd wanderlei fight, i think his stand up is better than forrests and i cant see forrest knockin em out on the feet, both guys have good top game n good survival on the ground i just think rampage is stronger on top and better submission defense, if forrest wins this fight it will be by rear naked choke, but my prediction is rampage 2nd round tko, i think rampage could be at the top for a while
RMFG_187
3/28/08 3:31:28AM
Forrest 1st Round Submission (Due To Strikes) Ya, Page is gonna tap cuz his head hurt
WhiteWidow
3/28/08 4:50:34AM

Posted by tylerlee123

if by tapout you mean him tapping from strikes i agree, then going to his corner and crying then i agree even more
WhiteWidow
3/28/08 4:51:47AM

Posted by RMFG_187

Forrest 1st Round Submission (Due To Strikes) Ya, Page is gonna tap cuz his head hurt

he couldnt even KO bonnar or shogun, can i buy 2 of whatever your smoking?
Pookie
3/28/08 3:55:04PM

Posted by GSPCanada

I think Rampage is the clear cut favourite, obviously forrest can come up w/ a victory but I can only speculate logically. I don't really believe in MMAth so i think the whole Forrest beats rua who beat Rampage argument is out the window because if you watch the fight something was wrong w/ rampage, I've heard broken ribs but when i watched it he just kept talkin 2 his someone outside the ring trying to tell them something.

Both guys have been knocked out but we have only seen rampage knocked out cold in the 2nd wanderlei fight, i think his stand up is better than forrests and i cant see forrest knockin em out on the feet, both guys have good top game n good survival on the ground i just think rampage is stronger on top and better submission defense, if forrest wins this fight it will be by rear naked choke, but my prediction is rampage 2nd round tko, i think rampage could be at the top for a while

hes stated that he was telling his corner to stop the fight, because indeed his ribs were broken. His corner refused.
lilhef629
3/28/08 7:28:41PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

nope, Rampage 1st round t(ko)

exactly
lilhef629
3/28/08 7:30:35PM

Posted by WhiteWidow

Posted by tylerlee123

if by tapout you mean him tapping from strikes i agree, then going to his corner and crying then i agree even more

if by tapout you mean forrest is gonna tap out as soon as he steps in there and realizes who the hell he is dealin with then yes my friend forrest by tapout indeed
cmill21
3/28/08 7:32:13PM
I might pick him after Rampage's stupid comments.
bayonetxwork
3/28/08 7:38:20PM
that person that picks forrest would probably also pick sylvia over Fedor...
Franklinfan47
3/28/08 9:27:15PM
I would be shocked if Forrest even made it out of the first round. I think he's getting knocked out.
skinnator
3/31/08 12:25:30PM
I want forrest to win.
Ultimate_fighter
4/1/08 1:19:05AM
If anybody is thinkin that forrest will win becuz he dominated shogun and shogun beat rampage, ur crazy.

Rampage has way to much power in his hands.
Rampage has a great chin
Rampage has amazing wrestling abilities, look at UFC 75, his fight with henderson, out wrestled him.
Rampage is way to quick for Forrest.

Forrest is a very good fighter, dont get me wrong. But rampage is so much better.
gsquat
4/1/08 2:57:57PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

If anybody is thinkin that forrest will win becuz he dominated shogun and shogun beat rampage, ur crazy.

Rampage has way to much power in his hands.
Rampage has a great chin
Rampage has amazing wrestling abilities, look at UFC 75, his fight with henderson, out wrestled him.
Rampage is way to quick for Forrest.

Forrest is a very good fighter, dont get me wrong. But rampage is so much better.

I like Forrest as much as anyone. He's hilarious, entertaining to watch, and always puts on a good fight. But I wouldn't call him a very good fighter. I'd say he's good at best. He is a very tough fighter, but not too skilled. I'm sorry, but they're throwing a punching bag in for Rampage. Forrest is gonna get mauled.
Pages: 1 [2]