Anyone picking Cote??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Anyone picking Cote??
chickmagnet
10/21/08 7:29:29PM
Just curious, I'm gonna be safe and pick Anderson because most likely hes gonna win, but i'm curious if anyone on this site is picking Patrick Cote?
haggiswashere
10/21/08 7:32:19PM
285 people are. Alot more claim on the forums that they are but they are all talk

http://www.mmaplayground.com/event-details/43/ufc-90-silva-vs-cote.html
copcopps
10/21/08 7:33:57PM
I'm picking Silva because unlike Liddell, Silva isn't almost 40
aaa9erh8er
10/21/08 7:35:44PM
im not gonna pick him to be on the safe side but i am betting on him so if he does win i will get payed out. but im not saying i dont think he can win but im just not seeing it right now
SpiderSilva
10/21/08 7:52:16PM
looks like Matt Serra is I will lay what little cash I have one him
cmb19932
10/21/08 8:03:54PM
im taking cote on a punch and a prayer
Rush
10/21/08 8:18:57PM
No, but I am cheering for him.
Solidus
10/21/08 9:29:40PM
I wont pick against him until I actually see him lose at least once. He might claim that he's human but I think that's just a cover.
dannyfrank
10/21/08 9:35:30PM
i had a dream that cote wins the fight and i actually kind of believe my dreams, but i dont have the testicular fortitude to actually pick him. i'll probably place a bet though
Rush
10/21/08 9:39:27PM

Posted by dannyfrank

i had a dream that cote wins the fight and i actually kind of believe my dreams, but i dont have the testicular fortitude to actually pick him. i'll probably place a bet though

I had a dream that Serra won the first time he fought GSP. When I checked the result it just about knocked the wind out of me because I never trust my dreams.
loonytnt
10/21/08 10:36:47PM
im pickin cote on this one, i may be thinking crazy but i think he is going to make this fight go to the ground, im pickin a 4th round tapout cote wins

yup i said it
MFOTHER
10/21/08 11:50:41PM
i really like cote and hope he wins......but im pick anderson.

just because i think franklin would take cote out,and anderson beat rich like no other
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
10/22/08 12:13:38AM
Some 1 man up and av bet me on this one.
fonduktoe
10/22/08 1:03:45AM
the only person picking cote will be the paramedics picking him up from the canvas
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/22/08 1:29:51AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by dannyfrank

I had a dream that Serra won the first time he fought GSP. When I checked the result it just about knocked the wind out of me because I never trust my dreams.

SO THAT WAS YOUR FAULT, RUSH!!!!

*sends out a search party for Rush*

YOU MUST BE STOPPED BEFORE YOU HAVE ANOTHER HORRIBLE DREAM THAT COMES TRUE!
backalley101
10/22/08 1:51:11PM

Posted by loonytnt

im pickin cote on this one, i may be thinking crazy but i think he is going to make this fight go to the ground, im pickin a 4th round tapout cote wins

yup i said it

you can stop the jokes
Rush
10/22/08 2:31:55PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by Rush

Posted by dannyfrank

Well, I had one that my infant son crawled off a balcony, so I am hoping that one doesn't come true.

I swear that was the worst dream I've ever had in my life.
cmb19932
10/22/08 2:49:43PM

Some 1 man up and av bet me on this one.

i guess ill take that bet if the offer stands
jocka
10/22/08 3:30:02PM
I picked anderson to wi nbut idid put some money on cote i migth even change my pick to cote to win the fight, i have to support the french canadiens right
chickmagnet
10/22/08 6:58:20PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by Rush

Posted by dannyfrank

Well, I had one that my infant son crawled off a balcony, so I am hoping that one doesn't come true.

I swear that was the worst dream I've ever had in my life.

I know this sounds crazy but before the Liddell/Evans fight I had a dream Rashad KO'd Liddell in the 2nd, no joke. It was more of a nightmare when it actually happened cuz i'm a hardcore Iceman fan.
NatedawgThaM
10/22/08 7:05:39PM
I don't think their's any doubting Cote will lose this fight. I mean he packs KO power and Silva has been KO'd in his boxing career before so anything is possible as we have seen in the UFC but i just don't see it happening this time around. He is tailor made for Anderson to just run right through him.

I feel he's the same exact fight as the Leban fight. Aggressive powerful puncher with lots of heart with a solid seemingly unbreakable chin but I feel Anderson will do it again. He'll get Cote's timing down in the first minute or two while Cote tries to work and score as much as he can in the period and during the middle of the 1st I see it going all downhill for him their with Silva picking him apart and knocking him unconscious or stopping him brutally with only the ref to save him.

I think a great question would be, is anyone actually picking Cote to last into the 2nd round?