Are we Picking the Bodog PPV ?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Are we Picking the Bodog PPV ?
Spiderman
4/3/07 11:39:25PM
The upcomeing Bodog PPV is a pretty huge card , will it be a upcomeing event on this site that we will pick winners for, and be able to bet on ?

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Lindland
Aleks Emelianenko vs. Eric Pele
Eddie Alvarez vs. Nick Thompson
Roman Zentsov vs. Bobby Southworth
Andrei Semenov vs. Jorge Santiago
Amanda Buckner vs. Hitomi Akano

Should be more fights added
Manfred
4/3/07 11:57:05PM
From the Welcome page:

"Hello and welcome to MMAPlayground.com, a FREE fantasy MMA website for Pride FC and UFC mixed martial arts fans with two games to be played. "

Based on that I'd say no.
Spiderman
4/4/07 1:36:45AM
Thanks Manfred . Thats to bad I hope they at least make a exception for the K-1 card that could be a huge event .
loller90278
4/4/07 2:53:22AM

Posted by Spiderman

The upcomeing Bodog PPV is a pretty huge card , will it be a upcomeing event on this site that we will pick winners for, and be able to bet on ?

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Lindland
Aleks Emelianenko vs. Eric Pele
Eddie Alvarez vs. Nick Thompson
Roman Zentsov vs. Bobby Southworth
Andrei Semenov vs. Jorge Santiago
Amanda Buckner vs. Hitomi Akano

Should be more fights added

that's a much better card already than ufc and pride pu together..

zentsov, semenov, 2x emelianenko...lindland, pele, southworth..

bodog isn't playin around !
Spiderman
4/4/07 3:39:52AM
They have Suloev also . I wouldnt mind seeing him fight Lindland sometime in the future .

IF they manage to keep Fedor in Bodog there HW div could become the best out of the mma orgs . I think Nog and possibly Barnett will follow Fedor where ever he goes .
warglory
4/4/07 12:28:46PM
If they maintain the same atmosphere as their television show with just more people, I would not tune in, hell no.
Spiderman
4/4/07 4:25:31PM
As long as they have good fights , and the camera work is good , and they have the ring / cage miked then I really dont care very much about production , allthough I do hate the ufc production , but mostly because its ads instead of fights ! + I hate Rogan , and Goldbergs WWE style commenting , Also they are much to loud they need to get a mic in the octagan and lower the volume on Rogan and Goldbergs voices.
AchillesHeel
4/4/07 4:35:51PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb, and pick Fedor over Lindland.