Jay Silva vs. Jorge Santiago
Kendall Grove vs. Terry Martin
Drew Fickett vs. Jonataes Novaes
Aaron Rosa vs. Mike Wessel
Roli Delgado vs. Christ Gruetzemacher
Karen Darabedyan vs. Josh McDonald
Marcus Aurelio vs. Lyle Beerbohm
John Gunderson vs. Karo Parisyan

There's no UFC, you know these guys. Get your L2 picks and wagers in for this weekend. It locks in 4 days.
sparky
6/10/12 12:10:48PM

Always do
FastKnockout
6/10/12 12:33:24PM
Twenty20Dollars
6/10/12 12:53:48PM
So I can beat you guys at it.

sparky
6/10/12 1:22:51PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

So I can beat you guys at it.

prophecy033
6/10/12 1:44:56PM
Already done Big Homie
infestructure
6/10/12 5:07:59PM
It took me an embarrasingly long time to find out there even was a league 2
FastKnockout
6/10/12 8:43:40PM

Posted by infestructure

It took me an embarrasingly long time to find out there even was a league 2

Don't worry, it was the same for me when I first joined.
FastKnockout
6/10/12 8:47:26PM
What's up with John Gunderson? According to Sherdog he's fighting both Karo Parisyan and Savek Magakian on the 16th. Just a mistake or am I missing something?
Twenty20Dollars
6/10/12 10:02:57PM

Posted by FastKnockout

What's up with John Gunderson? According to Sherdog he's fighting both Karo Parisyan and Savek Magakian on the 16th. Just a mistake or am I missing something?

It should be just Karo, I think. Believe he has stepped in to face him.

Sherdog has been really annoying since it's update. Like on fight finder I will scroll down and it will keep scrolling me back up to the top.

And when I'm on someone's page you used to be able to click the link to the fighters they have faced, but I'm not able to do that.
FastKnockout
6/10/12 10:07:11PM

Posted by FastKnockout

It should be just Karo, I think. Believe he has stepped in to face him.

Sherdog has been really annoying since it's update. Like on fight finder I will scroll down and it will keep scrolling me back up to the top.

And when I'm on someone's page you used to be able to click the link to the fighters they have faced, but I'm not able to do that.

I've been having issues, too. And I've found a good amount of mistakes in the fighter's information.
Kpro
6/11/12 1:38:45AM

You can't click the fighters they've faced? I haven't had issues there. My flashblocker & adblocker stop most of Fightfinder from ruining itself for me but the rollover to expand ads on every page still go spread eagle on my screen so I F5 like a boss.
Kpro
6/11/12 5:56:27PM
We're averaging 194 picked per fight. Come on, locks shortly and we need to get over 300 picked per fight, GET YOUR PICKS IN!
Kpro
6/13/12 11:06:33AM
This locks Thursday night because the 2 DEEP fights are Thursday night. Get your picks in!
MMAcca
6/13/12 5:03:12PM
Done.

First time in a long time i'm ashamed to say
Kpro
6/13/12 5:05:58PM

Posted by MMAcca

Done.

First time in a long time i'm ashamed to say

I've reserved your seat on the L2 Warwagon.

Still a day to get picks in. Flip a coin if you only have 2 minutes to spare!
xtra_chewy
6/13/12 5:16:24PM
Don't know if anyone has posted this already, but Derek Brunson is replacing Terry Martin.
Kpro
6/13/12 5:18:48PM

Posted by xtra_chewy

Don't know if anyone has posted this already, but Derek Brunson is replacing Terry Martin.

I PM'd it over, but with 24 hours til lock and it having no chance of being the hot bout, it may just be left the way it is.
Kpro
6/13/12 9:27:11PM
Man ShoFIGHT needs to get information out sooner.

Not only does Grove have a newly announced opponent, they just announced that Wessel and Darabedyan do also so there goes 3 of the 10 fights.
Kpro
6/14/12 12:37:40PM
10 more hours to get your picks in, it locks early because DEEP is tonight.

Kitaoka vs. Kikuno & Nakamura vs. Kishimoto = Awesome!

DEEP never streaming = No so awesome....
Kpro
6/14/12 3:22:51PM
PM me if anyone happens to stumble onto a rarely seen DEEP stream.
Kpro
6/15/12 6:13:57AM
DEEP is on fight 5 of 11 with the Kitaoka vs. Kikuno and Nakamura vs. Kishimoto fights the final two. If you want to keep up with the results on Twitter just follow @BrittanyAnnJMMA and if you want to be humored by badly translated tweets of play by play then also follow @Tatsuyakay
MMAcca
6/15/12 9:14:18AM

Posted by Kpro

DEEP is on fight 5 of 11 with the Kitaoka vs. Kikuno and Nakamura vs. Kishimoto fights the final two. If you want to keep up with the results on Twitter just follow @BrittanyAnnJMMA and if you want to be humored by badly translated tweets of play by play then also follow @Tatsuyakay

Just what i like to do on my days off work.

Thanks for the Twitter info Kpro
FlashyG
6/18/12 12:59:00AM
I broke my League 2 hiatus for this combo card but I forgot who I picked in a lot of the fights and I can't check them until it gets updated.

Have all the fights happened already?
lohmann
6/18/12 1:03:28AM

Posted by FlashyG

I broke my League 2 hiatus for this combo card but I forgot who I picked in a lot of the fights and I can't check them until it gets updated.

Have all the fights happened already?

FlashyG Picks for Combo Card

They are all done.
FlashyG
6/18/12 1:32:16AM
Props have been delivered good sir.

How did you do that? use an old event and change the numbers in the address bar?