This should help everyone with their pick

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » This should help everyone with their pick
SpiderSilva
1/24/09 10:04:20AM
tuvok500
1/24/09 11:00:35AM

An eye poke is indeed not only painful but it make you have double vision, so GSP is soooooo good he fought and BEAT 2 BJ !!!

jiujitsufreak74
1/24/09 11:03:27AM

Posted by tuvok500

An eye poke is indeed not only painful but it make you have double vision, so GSP is soooooo good he fought and BEAT 2 BJ !!!

you need to get your ears checked...he said jab
tuvok500
1/24/09 11:08:55AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by tuvok500

look at the fight BJ throw a jab but eye poked GSP with his thumb , it was not an intensional fault, BJ didn't tried a 1-2 thumb, it is not a combination dude !!

every eye pokes are from shot or from pushing his opponent in the face for whatever the reason.

jiujitsufreak74
1/24/09 11:18:22AM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by tuvok500

look at the fight BJ throw a jab but eye poked GSP with his thumb , it was not an intensional fault, BJ didn't tried a 1-2 thumb, it is not a combination dude !!

every eye pokes are from shot or from pushing his opponent in the face for whatever the reason.

i just can't wait for BJ to force feed you your crow...and i'm sure i speak for the majority of the playground when i say that
Aaronno9
1/24/09 11:26:50AM
Haha, thats pretty funny.
tuvok500
1/24/09 11:29:56AM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by tuvok500

i just can't wait for BJ to force feed you your crow...and i'm sure i speak for the majority of the playground when i say that

LOL !! BJ beating GSP !!

Stop watching bugs bunny kid, you are mixing ACME and Reality !!

WAR GSP !!!!!
jiujitsufreak74
1/24/09 12:00:39PM

Posted by tuvok500
LOL !! BJ beating GSP !!

WAR GSP !!!!!

those who talk the loudest fall the hardest. i'll be looking forward to seeing you fall.
tuvok500
1/24/09 12:03:33PM

Posted by tuvok500
LOL !! BJ beating GSP !!

WAR GSP !!!!!

those who talk the loudest fall the hardest. i'll be looking forward to seeing you fall.

the difference is that i am not the one who fight, so to be more accurate you should say :

the one who talk the loudest ( clearly BJ here, no need to be particant ) will fall the hardest.

I do agree at 100% with you, you say it yourself , BJ gonna be killed !!

WAR GSP !! lol
jiujitsufreak74
1/24/09 12:06:54PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by tuvok500
LOL !! BJ beating GSP !!

WAR GSP !!!!!

the difference is that i am not the one who fight, so to be more accurate you should say :

the one who talk the loudest ( clearly BJ here, no need to be particant ) will fail the hardest.

I do agree at 100% with you, you say it yourself , BJ gonna be killed !!

WAR GSP !! lol

you always do make it interesting
Twenty20Dollars
1/24/09 12:56:35PM
what about the ones who dont talk the loudest but talk the longest?
breakdown5
1/24/09 2:26:32PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

They fall the furthest?
Pookie
1/24/09 7:52:43PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

they just lose all their friends...
bls1919
1/25/09 7:16:03PM
Thats a good interview. i say WAR GSP. BJ is in for a long night
ohiostate1016
1/27/09 11:35:29AM
As Pauly said when Rocky told him that he saw three Ivan Drago's,

"Hit the one in the middle."

WAR GSP.