photo of the vehicle driven by the woman hit by Rampage

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » photo of the vehicle driven by the woman hit by Rampage
juanez13
8/8/08 9:05:07PM

Photo posted over at fightlinker.com. Allegedly a photo of the vehicle driven by the woman hit by Rampage. Damage to the driver's side, including the rear frame, the front door, and the rear side window.

Link To fight linker article
postman
8/8/08 10:38:13PM
That whole thing sucks its hard to say if that caused her to lose the baby but you can bet one thing it didn't help anything.
mrkennedy
8/9/08 2:50:53AM
hope rampage is ok because i want him to be the champ
Svartorm
8/9/08 4:30:04AM
Thats barely even damaged. No way does the lady have a miscarriage a week later because she was in that car. Sucks that it happened, but pinning it on Rampage seems a bit much after looking at that car.
Pookie
8/9/08 4:38:49AM

Posted by Svartorm

Thats barely even damaged. No way does the lady have a miscarriage a week later because she was in that car. Sucks that it happened, but pinning it on Rampage seems a bit much after looking at that car.

When i saw the picture i thought the same thing, i just didnt know how to word it without coming off as an douchebag.
Props
owen1
8/9/08 9:15:57AM

Posted by Svartorm

Ya concidering that Rampage was driving a monster truck he must have hit it pretty light.
Rush
8/9/08 11:19:10AM

Posted by Svartorm

I have been in a number of car accidents and the damage to the vehicle does not always correlate directly with the severity of the accident.

A miscarriage is not just caused by physical stress, but some women miscarry just by slipping and falling. Also emotional and metal stress can play a large part too. Given the circumstances I'd say it would have to be a pretty big coincidence that she would miscarry after the incident from unrelated reasons.

It may be the fact that I am a new father, but I have more concern for the woman that lost her baby than for Rampage's career. I was never what you would call a fan of Rampage in the first place, but the whole debacle pretty much secures that fact that I never will be a fan, ever.

**edit

I also want to add that having a miscarriage after a car accident is not the same as being in a minor accident and then claiming your knees hurt all of a sudden. You can't fake a miscarriage.
tdietel01
8/9/08 5:30:23PM

Posted by Svartorm

i would hate to think there are people that would take advantage of the death of an unborn child. i didnt want to say anything till i saw the car, im not convinced this isnt a payday for someone. as big as mma and especially the UFC is getting, i think these things (lawsuits and such) will become more common.

I say this assuming that the accident isnt the reason for the miscarrage. if im wrong im sorry
misses1112
8/10/08 1:56:00PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Svartorm

When i saw the picture i thought the same thing, i just didnt know how to word it without coming off as an douchebag.
Props

I admit to thinking that too, but there are some women that are high risk and miscarry for way less than a car wreck. Unfortunately this world is full of lazy scumbags who wait for something bad to happen to them so they can feel entitled to a reward. Thanks to them people that are truly in need get the shaft. I am not sure what to think about this at all, but I wish them all the best. I hope everybody involved can find a way to be strong and get better.
casey64
8/10/08 5:33:26PM